Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 175 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Jordan Tucker is going to be a seriously talented transfer in 2 years. Some Big XII school is getting a good player.

Just keep seeing this but in the same breath that he'd be big time for us. Basically just translates to us being a notch or 2 below them.

This one hurts. Really thought we had him through all the Duke crap.

Just another attention seeking sellout. Go enjoy your time playing for a team that never wanted you.

I am gonna be extra pumped to play Duke next season. I hope we shut him down!!

Just keep seeing this but in the same breath that he'd be big time for us. Basically just translates to us being a notch or 2 below them.
Recruiting wise, everyone is except for Kentucky and Kansas.

He's just a better fit here. Duke, like us, doesn't go deep into the bench and if you can't get off the bench your first year, the way they recruit, you're recruited over. While we kinda do the same, we also have a giant opening at the 3 which would be his.

I get it's dog eat dog but K messed JB for a player he doesn't need.

I am not saying it's wrong but its true.

It is more JBs fault the roster is thin that Tucker was must have for us.
Payback for G.

All's fair and all. Do folks think JB would have done the same thing if the situation was reversed? IDK.
JB did this to Tim Welsh over Andy Rautins.

So I guess it's universal. I would say Rautins doesn't help PC as much as Tucker would have helped us next year.

This player made us a borderline NCAA team. We are now not an NCAA team and probably just above .500 team.

Thorpe is a combo guard and the Euro is a project.

We have a GIANT hole at SF right now.

Screw Duke. Screw Kentucky.

As for Tucker, he's an opponent on a rival now and we're going to bust his as$.
My thoughts too. Never understand the "well wishers" when a kid drops us for another school. Just another opponent on the sked now. I wish him many painful Gillon-like losses to SU in the future.

So I guess it's universal. I would say Rautins doesn't help PC as much as Tucker would have helped us next year.

This player made us a borderline NCAA team. We are now not an NCAA team and probably just above .500 team.

Euro is not a project. You are significantly overstating that.

I think that is the frustrating part for me. I get Quade - he's going to start at UK day 1, so that's fine.

Tucker will rarely get off the bench at Duke this year and would have had 35+ mpg here. Also, recently we have done just as good of a job of putting players into the league as Duke has.

It is what it is, I think sometimes the "allure" of Duke wins over actual substance.

tumblr_o5aks7Zs351r0ppt5o4_250.gif

Euro is not a project. You are significantly overstating that.
Does Euro start at the 3 if we get him? He seems a lot like Brissett and while both are talented, if neither can shoot 35%+ from three, we'll have zero spacing.