Shabazz in question? | Syracusefan.com

Shabazz in question?

Conclusion: He will be in UK blue next season. Book it. Cal won't hesitate where other guys, like Kansas, might. UCLA doesn't need the additional headache considering their other problems.

This removes just about all doubt as to where he's going. He should build some drama and add Baylor to his list.

Conclusion: He will be in UK blue next season. Book it. Cal won't hesitate where other guys, like Kansas, might. UCLA doesn't need the additional headache considering their other problems.
UNLV may still be a player. But, he could prefer leaving home.

Well, I'll agree with what everyone else said - he's a lock for UK now. This is their dream scenario, every other school has to back off, and they can probably get him at a DEEPLY discounted price now - maybe even free. That will probably free up more money to offer someone else in case the NCAA rules him ineligible. Win/Win for Cal!!!

Well, I'll agree with what everyone else said - he's a lock for UK now. This is their dream scenario, every other school has to back off, and they can probably get him at a DEEPLY discounted price now - maybe even free. That will probably free up more money to offer someone else in case the NCAA rules him ineligible. Win/Win for Cal!!!
Yeah, it definitely will help keep Cal under his salary cap, although I think he has a soft cap, not a hard one.

no wonder his facebook outburst about cuse a few weeks ago. he just wanted a free trip to the dome

This is great news for Mississippi Valley State.

Yeah, it definitely will help keep Cal under his salary cap, although I think he has a soft cap, not a hard one.

I don't think he has a salary cap. The program (boosters) will continue to pay to bring in the best. It would not surprise me in the future to have situation like what just happen in Miami, happen at Kentucky. Who know they may have been promised the chance to meet Ashley Judd; where it goes from there is up to them.

Well, then his only option is to go to UK, where the NCAA wouldn't be able to touch him no matter how flagrant his violations are. :cool:

Perhaps this is only a situatuin where the player will be suspended for the first 8-10 games of the season -- which has happened on occasion for a new recruit.

Teams will not be wary of getting him if the penalty is accepted by the NCAA in advance.

Who know they may have been promised the chance to meet Ashley Judd; where it goes from there is up to them.

Hmmm...Ashley Judd or Laurie Fine? No wonder the kids pick UK over Cuse.

I just threw up a little at the Laurie reference, yuck. Condemned prisoners would not hit that if given the choice before execution.

I just threw up a little at the Laurie reference, yuck. Condemned prisoners would not hit that if given the choice before execution.

Would they even hit it if given the choice instead of execution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom