Shafer can coach D | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer can coach D

The league networks need content.
When the American expanded they took Tulane over Middle Tennessee.
Why because MTSU isn’t valuable.
We are talking the American and you actually argue MTSU could be a P5 school.
Wolfgang work on the recruiting for the Raiders.

When the American expanded they took Tulane over Middle Tennessee.
Why because MTSU isn’t valuable.
We are talking the American and you actually argue MTSU could be a P5 school.
Wolfgang work on the recruiting for the Raiders.
The American already had Memphis in Tennessee.

The American already had Memphis in Tennessee.
Memphis is in TN but it’s more culturally in MS and AR.
If they cared about huge Nashville media market and MTSU was a better program maybe they would be intriguing.
Oh wait Wolfgang MTSU isn’t intriguing.
How you Wolfgang Shafer would divide up conferences would be must read. Ithaca to the MAC.

If they cared about huge Nashville media market and MTSU was a better program maybe they would be intriguing.
How you Wolfgang Shafer would divide up conferences would be must read. Ithaca to the MAC.

This thread is like eating too much buttered popcorn. Will digest badly.

TN is basically 3 mini-states, East (mountain people, like WNC, WV, Western VA) middle which is new south type stuff, and Memphis which is some antebellum type place 5 hours and very far from Nashville.

Memphis being a AAC league member has a veto and would use it on MTSU. My analysis leads me to the top teams available not in markets where the ACC already has market share is UMASS and MTSU. Who would you add?

This thread is like eating too much buttered popcorn. Will digest badly.

TN is basically 3 mini-states, East (mountain people, like WNC, WV, Western VA) middle which is new south type stuff, and Memphis which is some antebellum type place 5 hours and very far from Nashville.
I agree I have been to Memphis it’s not like Nashville it’s as I said closer to MS and AR than Nashville.
Nashville is like Charlotte and Atlanta.

Memphis being a AAC league member has a veto and would use it on MTSU. My analysis leads me to the top teams available not in markets where the ACC already has market share is UMASS and MTSU. Who would you add?
If I was adding a team to the ACC West Virginia or Cincinnati are the top targets.
Established teams with good FB and BB and each are in driving distances for many members and have established rivalries with current ACC members.

If I was adding a team to the ACC West Virginia or Cincinnati are the top targets.
Established teams with good FB and BB and each are in driving distances for many members and have established rivalries with current ACC members.
What alumni from the southern teams what to go to Morgantown or Cincinnati?

What alumni from the southern teams what to go to Morgantown or Cincinnati?

Virginia, VT, Pitt, Louisville, Clemson (they came here), NCSU, etc.

That being said the ACC isn't expanding.

Amherst is 90 miles from Boston.
It’s Western MA.
Western MA makes CNY look like NYC.

Al, I could be way off here, but I think he is playing with you to see how far you will go with this. If CousCuse believes even 50% of the stuff he comes up with, you are not going to change his mind with "logic."

Happy Holidays

Al, I could be way off here, but I think he is playing with you to see how far you will go with this. If CousCuse believes even 50% of the stuff he comes up with, you are not going to change his mind with "logic."

Happy Holidays
I am having fun. I know he is a troll.
The Wolfgang’s make that kinda obvious.

Im 24 and would love a roady to Morgantown or Cincy, so would the 10-15 orange cladded friends thatd join me.

It’s Western MA.
The Berkshires rock! UMass, not so much. They did expose Miss State though.

It’s Western MA.

Amherst is a beautiful town and Western Mass is pretty awesome.

I have family in Worcester.
The area is so dull but to each their own.
Worcester is Central Mass, huge hole (I'm from around there).

Western Mass is destined to be the new Vermont now that legalization happened.

I am having fun. I know he is a troll.
The Wolfgang’s make that kinda obvious.
I think he really believes this. We have had this discussion about UMass in the past.

I have family in Worcester.
The area is so dull but to each their own.
I grew up in Western Mass. A great place to grow up. Raise a family. If you are looking for excitement, this isn't it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom