Shirt World On Marshall St... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World On Marshall St...

"How much is that hat ?"
"How much ya got?"

used-car-saleman-2.jpg

I had a lawsuit on behalf of one of his tenants against Jacobs.
His lawyer quoted in the article, Peter Hobaica from Utica, is likewise a POS. He had been negotiating a lease with the tenant who was trying to open a store in time for back-to-school. Hobaica puts the signature page of the lease in front of a lawyer friend of mine who has his tenant sign, but then Hobaica returns the first draft of the lease (very pro-landlord, of course) without including any of the changes they had already negotiated. Our lawsuit wound up a stalemate (just kind of faded away without going to trial), but I got my guy out of the lease without further loss and he opened up a store elsewhere instead, but not until after losing a year's worth of time trying to build up a new business with an insane, meddlesome landlord. What truly awful people.

Your friend and the client should have filed a grievance against Jacobs's lawyer.

Serious question: is this the board’s longest-running thread measured by years?

If not, what is?

Huh, should have guessed Rutgers, would not have guessed the other.

Dave seens to have created his own dumpster fire. We lived in the same dorm once. I believe one of his hobbies was screening Pron films at the time.

Not joking.

*Pron that is, sorry for the fat finger.

"Post a picture of your pet" thread has been here forever.

I just went into shirt world and found a nice Nike t-shirt that I liked. Dave kept blabbing about the new Nike deal with SU. While he rang me up he didn’t tell me the price of the t-shirt so I asked. I kid you not...$55!!!!

Luckily he had not run my credit card yet and I told him that I did not want to spend that much money on a T-shirt. How does he get away with charging that much for a night T-shirt that Nike has a manufacturers suggest a real retail price on?

I just went into shirt world and found a nice Nike t-shirt that I liked. Dave kept blabbing about the new Nike deal with SU. While he rang me up he didn’t tell me the price of the t-shirt so I asked. I kid you not...$55!!!!

Luckily he had not run my credit card yet and I told him that I did not want to spend that much money on a T-shirt. How does he get away with charging that much for a night T-shirt that Nike has a manufacturers suggest a real retail price on?

Scam artist stay away

Why didn't you tell him you had $85 on credit?

I was so excited to see this thread bumped and hear what utter shenanigans ensued at shirt world!
I wish there was a way he could get caught.

I’m sure Nike wouldn’t be too happy with what he is doing!

I wish there was a way he could get caught.

I’m sure Nike wouldn’t be too happy with what he is doing!
Report him to Nike and the BBB. Or someone should actually buy it and have the tag and receipt as proof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom