Shirt World On Marshall St...

SU2NASA

All American
Every time that I’m in Syracuse I want to go into ShirtWorld and ask to make sure that I haven’t missed the yellow sticker sale.

But then I remember that he’s a scumbag, so I don’t.

Stern

All American
That's how I feel about the Shawn Michaels one. Haven't seen that one pop up in a while.
We could probably get that back up soon as there is a JIMMY SNUKA documentary coming out in a couple weeks on TV on the VICE network. And Snuka's incident in Syracuse will be spoken about. I know that is a part of that thread! lol

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
I read in another thread that the Shawn Michaels thread apparently got nuked.

Nahson

Your best friend
I know that Jacobs has his issues but I'm not seeing it here.

The sales tax exemption, which I didn't know started Feb 1, ends at $110, so he was telling you the truth about the sales tax. Do you really think it's unfair for him to want recoup the extra shipping cost for him to special order the shirt for you?
I agree, he went out of his way to get you what you want and you're crying over what? $25? He runs a business, not a charity, and he should be able to recoup his extra shipping costs.

elimunelson

All Conference
As long as the economic downturn creates real estate availability on marshall st for a specific apparel store not named Mannys i'm a happy guy. Scam artists usually lose when the tide goes out

Nahson

Your best friend
Obviously you’ve never gone to shirtworld and fallen victim to any of Jacob’s 1,000 scams.
Right, I get that... except this seems fair.

orangebabe

Scout Team
I've had 2 bad experiences with the Shirt World folks.
First was years ago at the Fair when I scratched off my cc numbers on my receipt, and they refused to give me my purchase.

Second was this past bball, when I was attempting to pull into a parking spot directly across the street. A friend and I were parking right before a game, when Dave or whatever his name is jumped into the spot and physically blocked me out. I told him I was trying to park, and he said the spot was being held for someone and was taken. I said, "You can't do that." He said, "The spot is taken." I told him he was a di..., and I will never shop in his store. He screamed, "erF U BiT1ch."
I will never shop in that store ever!

DaCuse

Shooting a deuce for da Cuse!
I've had 2 bad experiences with the Shirt World folks.
First was years ago at the Fair when I scratched off my cc numbers on my receipt, and they refused to give me my purchase.

Second was this past bball, when I was attempting to pull into a parking spot directly across the street. A friend and I were parking right before a game, when Dave or whatever his name is jumped into the spot and physically blocked me out. I told him I was trying to park, and he said the spot was being held for someone and was taken. I said, "You can't do that." He said, "The spot is taken." I told him he was a di..., and I will never shop in his store. He screamed, "erF U BiT1ch."
I will never shop in that store ever!
I want to slap him so bad.

DaCuse

You and me both...he was right in front of his store when he screamed it...he is a classless waste of you know.
Heck he charged me $55 for a Nike t-shirt that had no price tag on it!

DaCuse

for a tee shirt? He's a scam artist and a fraud. Oh and just an FYI, every time you use a credit card, you pay more than people paying cash.
How has he not had his azz kicked yet?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom