Should be some news tomorrow. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Should be some news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ people calm down in order to prevent a total melt down I spill the beans. The next asst coach will be ......Marv Levy. He's a little out of touch but he knows special teams, besides who could say no to Marv.

Albany quit being a kking douche bag. Anyone who has been on this forum long enough understands go certainly isn't scooping garcias story over there. Seriously What is wrong with you? Are you that bored?

John Garcia Jr (@JohnGarcia_Jr)
2/7/12 9:27 PM

That would be a great get! He was a cerebral guy too RT @NikoTamurian My prediction: Donovin Darius, or a DB hire. Thoughts?

Interesting thought.

2/7/12 10:00 PM

MT @BrentAxeMedia Sources close to the program tell me the name that will be added to the SU coaching staff this week is Donnie Henderson.

John obviously got that info from ATL..

.Albany, please go tell John that he should know better than to use info from a different site.

2/7/12 10:00 PM

MT @BrentAxeMedia Sources close to the program tell me the name that will be added to the SU coaching staff this week is Donnie Henderson.

There's worse hires...I was just hoping for someone young and dynamic, good recruiter in areas of need. If it is DH, he seems to have most of his collegiate connections out west...and he's been out of the college game for quite some time.

I will punch that person in the face. There's a serious divide that has appeared on these boards lately, and I feel that links to it.
If there's no pay side, how can it cause a divide?

If there's no pay side, how can it cause a divide?

Basically, I feel as if there are a group of posters here from the former pay side who circulate and discuss information among themselves, and don't share in a general setting such as this. However, they constantly hint and post vaguely about the information they no, and this largely has pissed off and caused resentment among the rest of the community.

Basically, I feel as if there are a group of posters here from the former pay side who circulate and discuss information among themselves, and don't share in a general setting such as this. However, they constantly hint and post vaguely about the information they no, and this largely has pissed off and caused resentment among the rest of the community.
So, friends should not talk to each other? Please, child.

And "they constantly hint and post vaguely about the information they no"? Wahhh. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Apologies if I have misinterpreted your response, but to me, it sounds like whining. It's not class warfare (haves vs. have-nots), it's a freaking internet board.

So, friends should not talk to each other? Please, child.

And "they constantly hint and post vaguely about the information they no"? Wahhh. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Apologies if I have misinterpreted your response, but to me, it sounds like whining. It's not class warfare (haves vs. have-nots), it's a freaking internet board.

I'm commenting on how I view the board, I really don't give a what you guys do personally. Get the off my nuts.

I'm commenting on how I view the board, I really don't give a **** what you guys do personally. Get the **** off my nuts.
Let me get this straight. You post ON AN INTERNET BOARD, and then when someone responds and doesn't parrot exactly your POV, you get pissy?
OOOOOOOOOOkay. Oh Lord

I'm commenting on how I view the board, I really don't give a **** what you guys do personally. Get the **** off my nuts.

You do come across as a whiner as if posting on a free internet board entitles you to information that may have been received from someone who does not want it posted here and then twittered by Axe and garcia, or whoever. It all eventually comes out

This is how I view your posts. It's like I said, GO and I have disagreed on a ton of things over the years probably a lot less that we use too but I certainly have been around long enough to know that what he posts is usually from a good source and he certainly isn't stealing it from Garcia who has been covering SU sports for 5 months now. You can't just post everything you hear, this isn't Syracuse.com.

You do come across as a whiner as if posting on a free internet board entitles you to information that may have been received from someone who does not want it posted here and then twittered by Axe and garcia, or whoever. It all eventually comes out

This is how I view your posts. It's like I said, GO and I have disagreed on a ton of things over the years probably a lot less that we use too but I certainly have been around long enough to know that what he posts is usually from a good source and he certainly isn't stealing it from Garcia who has been covering SU sports for 5 months now. You can't just post everything you hear, this isn't Syracuse.com.

THIS ISN'T MY PERSON OPINION! Did I not make that clear? I commenting on the other people bitching and whining all the time, I DO NOT PERSONALLY GIVE A , I'm just trying to elucidate why when people post this stuff everyone gets ing pissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom