Should be some news tomorrow. | Syracusefan.com

Should be some news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSU96

Living Legend
Prediction:

Disappointment, confusion, wft, with a chance of meltdown.

Might not fit what the experts here believe to be the right move.

well at least i'll have something to read at work tomorrow.

GRob deserved a 2nd chance. He was misunderstood.

well at least i'll have something to read at work tomorrow.
bring your ipad and you can do it while taking care of the morning ritual... two birds! ;)

Meltdown for an assistant coach hire? Unless we are hiring a high school coach, I highly doubt we're going to see meltdown mode. But I'm sure people are going to b*tch and moan anyhow. There's no getting around that on this board.

Prediction:

Supposedly to replace Conley at LB coach says Axe...ummmmmm...please no.

Meltdown for an assistant coach hire? Unless we are hiring a high school coach, I highly doubt we're going to see meltdown mode. But I'm sure people are going to b*tch and moan anyhow. There's no getting around that on this board.

We could bring in Coughlin as a position coach and people would complain.

Prediction:

Intriguing. Along with Axe's cryptic message, makes me wonder. Who is out there that is a "known name?"

If it were Greg Robinson, that would be a hoot. If the man can actually coach LB's, and that is all he has to do, good for us. Bees has defended his record as a recruiter, so we would have that going for us also.

It is strange to hear that it may not be Morrison, unless they are bringing in 2 new guys to handle LB's.

Has Lavar Arrington ever said he wants to get into coaching?

I can't even fathom the news unless Schiano's wife is the new LB coach.

Thanks for warning us. And I can tell from your post that even YOU aren't sold on the hire.

Prediction:

We could bring in Coughlin as a position coach and people would complain.

Well duh because he doesn't know or care to know the names of Sophomore FB players in Jersey High Schools.

Oh my God, Greg Robinson's coming back to be our new Offensive Coordinator?!?

Would make sense. He'd spend the next 3 years working for free since SU is still +1.1 million in terms of paying him.

I mean, or you could just post it here considering it will be released tomorrow and all...

As long as it isn't another MW guy why would anyone be angry? BTW anyone else see the piece on our coaches and recruiting on the other site? One of those guys better step up in recruiting because he doesn't coach a relevant position.

Prediction:

The experts here want a recruiter - which would also mean a college guy - so I take your comments to mean we're not getting either. Chance of a meltdown means that not only does the guy not figure into either category above but on top of that, it's a very What hire to boot. that's great. coach em up right? pro guys relate so well to under talented college kids.

The experts here want a recruiter - which would also mean a college guy - so I take your comments to mean we're not getting either. Chance of a meltdown means that not only does the guy not figure into either category above but on top that, it's a very What hire to boot. that's great. coach em up right? pro guys relate so well to under talented college kids.

The hire has lots of college experience, just not recently.

As long as it isn't another MW guy why would anyone be angry? BTW anyone else see the piece on our coaches and recruiting on the other site? One of those guys better step up in recruiting because he doesn't coach a relevant position.

Top recruiters by conference over there is a free article. They chose Greg Adkins as Cuse's top recruiter - instrumental.

And by the way - why rutgers coaching hires are relevant to syracuse - Hafley was the Big East recruiter of the year and they also tabbed Angelichio as Rutgers' top recruiters (obviously 2nd to Hafley).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom