Should be some news tomorrow. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Should be some news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he DOES have to say that he knows something and not give information... just to satisfy himself.

He let you know there should be some news tomor?
He let me know that the hire had been made and would be announced in a few days. Correct.

If someone here knows, I don't get the point of not saying it. Are we scared another school will jump in and steal our recruit?

To many things dont make sense to me and my ears are ringing for the GO is saying about me right now.
I think you need to relax my friend. Go is just giving a heads-up that news is coming tomorrow. He knows what he's talking about, no go back to the hoop board.

well if he blabbed it all over it wouldn't be news. I'm just happy they made a decision

Im sure most of us will just be happy that a hire was finally made so we can move on and worry about some special teams.

Seven pages without the name ... how many when it is announced?

If someone here knows, I don't get the point of not saying it. Are we scared another school will jump in and steal our recruit?

SU doesn't want the info made public until they make the announcment (after all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed).

Anything posted here will hit every other message board, blog and twitter within 30 minutes.

Why burn your source on the Hill by leaking the info 24-48 hours early?

SU doesn't want the info made public until they make the announcment (after all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed).

Anything posted here will hit every other message board, blog and twitter within 30 minutes.

Why burn your source on the Hill by leaking the info 24-48 hours early?

I'm going to go out on a limb that twitter won't be blowing up over this. You really think 99% of messageboards and blogs care in the least who SU hires as an assistant coach? Let's not make it more exciting than it really is. Other than the losers like myself on this board, I don't think a soul in the world cares.

I guess the point is...if the only thing you have to say is. " there will be news tomorrow " then why bother say it. I think thats the gripe of most on this board no?

You really think 99% of messageboards and blogs care in the least who SU hires as an assistant coach? Let's not make it more exciting than it really is. Probably no one cares other than the losers like myself on this bosrd.

If SU doesn't want the name released because the party involved is current under contract somewhere else ... then somebody at SU would most definitely care.

I'm just suprised no one has made the "this is why we need a pay side" statement

I will punch that person in the face. There's a serious divide that has appeared on these boards lately, and I feel that links to it.

I guess the point is...if the only thing you have to say is. " there will be news tomorrow " then why bother say it. I think thats the gripe of most on this board no?

Knowing that the position has been filled is better than wondering What Marrone is waiting for, wouldn't you think.

I will punch that person in the face. There's a serious divide that has appeared on these boards lately, and I feel that links to it.
Agreed - I got that response to a post a few weeks ago. Silly

All right, which eye? ;)

Well since you posted it 30 mins after him the answer is YES. But youre not the only one guilty of this.

for the record, GO told some of us several days ago.

Hey mark... do you already have all the ACC schools tailgating details down for a possible 2013 departure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom