Should be some news tomorrow. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Should be some news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Bryant's houndstooth fedora

If the news is about a coaching hire why to make it worse with the hearsay message. Honestly as long as its a warm body who can coach I don't care if we hire Luther Van Damn or Greg Robinson and it wouldn't cause me to think any different. Marrone knows his coaching career is on the line in the next 2 years all I care is about improving don't thing any hire could cause the reaction you stated people could feel.

If the news is about a coaching hire why to make it worse with the hearsay message. Honestly as long as its a warm body who can coach I don't care if we hire Luther Van Damn or Greg Robinson and it wouldn't cause me to think any different. Marrone knows his coaching career is on the line in the next 2 years all I care is about improving don't thing any hire could cause the reaction you stated people could feel.

I'm not negative about the hire, just predicting the boards reaction. Not sure what "make it worse with the hearsay message" means.

I'm not negative about the hire, just predicting the boards reaction. Not sure what "make it worse with the hearsay message" means.
That is good I don't believe you meant harm by your message, but the hearsay message means your implying its bad and that will prejudice others on the hire. I don't think our fan base truly will despise this hire short of it being Jerry Sundusky.

Nope
Glenn Pires. Not sure why he would engender meltdown, unless people thought he wouldn't be able to recruit.

Apparently he is doing a bang-up job with the LB's at Atlanta, and he was at Syracuse in the 1980's in a couple different roles.

if you know something spill it. if not don't say anything at all. lol

That is good I don't believe you meant harm by your message, but the hearsay message means your implying its bad and that will prejudice others on the hire. I don't think our fan base truly will despise this hire short of it being Jerry Sundusky.

I'm not implying it's a bad hire.

I think it went Garcia, Axe (twitter), then Go. Let's ask JerseyOrange if he likes the hire.

This is such a tease. I feel like im at Lookers at 3am right now.

Now I KNOW you don't like the hire. Cause you got an opinion about everything ;)

It certaintly more than fills a need that Marrone sees on the staff. It is also going to lead to questions from folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom