Should be some news tomorrow. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Should be some news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Phat is right... non-recuiter, non-college coach with no ties to the area. And I predict that there will not be a meltdown. Just a ho-hum, I can't believe we waited for this reaction.

Well since you posted it 30 mins after him the answer is YES. But youre not the only one guilty of this.
The first bit of Garcia's post is "just buzz from a source, an no name was supplied. However, if it does happen, there will be a" (which is public information - I can't see any more of the post than that). Go knows who it is. So what exactly did he "steal" from Garcia?

It certaintly more than fills a need that Marrone sees on the staff. It is also going to lead to questions from folks.

Tom Bradley
Bob Casulo

Thats ok if i was you i wouldnt admit it either, but im a fan of giving people credit for their work.

I'm a fan of not being accused of plagiarism.

Victim of dropping too many weights on your head I guess.

How about Casullo's kid from Florida? If it's Bradley, Bees might blow a gasket.

I must of missed the coach GO named.
He doesn't need to provide the name, which would be against staff wishes anyways. I've been reading the board since 2001 and believe him if he says he knows who it is. One of our more trustworthy posters, proven over time.

He doesn't need to provide the name, which would be against staff wishes anyways. I've been reading the board since 2001 and believe him if he says he knows who it is. One of our more trustworthy posters, proven over time.

His source is solid and he isn't a B list recruit.

If you posted it before him id def believe you, or say the coaches name and i will never question you again AND i will man up and apologize.

Clown.

i just heard from my source -
its d mcnabb-qb coach

i also just picked up a listing for some ocean front property in oklahoma if anyone is interested

Guys as soon as garcia names the coach ill make sure to post it as mine from my source in the outback.
I hear that Schiano needs coaches in Tampa. Ring him up, sounds like you would fit perfectly.

yea... except at least chimps respect each other while throwin stuff at one another.

Because he posted First.
For the record,Go let me know this info several days ago. He did NOT get it from Garcia. He doesn't have to say who it is to satisfy your curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom