Should Gbinije jump to the NBA? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Should Gbinije jump to the NBA?

i officially give this thread an upside-down tee
Oh word?
2533a.jpg

haha indeed, all i was looking for in the first place.

Oh and word to the wise, 90% chance you will be consumed by this site and spend more time on it then you thought you would. That being said, you may want to come up with a more unique board name before you have 1000+ posts and 300+ likes recorded and want to change your handle but dont want to lose your stats.

I speak from experience as when I was on the old board my name was Orange133. A couple of months later I was like "man I should've spent 2 mins to come up with a decent name." Nice pic though!

I think the staff may be planning for the possibility of MG potentially going pro. Our forward and center spots have such beautiful staggered talent, that it makes the logjam at guard very noticeable.

How much eligibility does MG have? He may just have two years, since he will be a junior. But still these next two years do seem to have a lot of guards.

It does make me wonder what they are saying to Kaleb. I understand he is a pg, but still a little tough. Part of the pitch could very well be that the staff considers MG going pro a real possibility. We're pretty much starting to roll someone into the league every year now.

People who create threads like this should have their posting rights revoked

+1 +1 +1 you would be in the around the horn finals.
Well said this is a awfull thread. Awfull. I don't care if your Cooney Pattersons or BJ's dad this is downright a awfull thread.

Sadly I don't think he has a username anymore. #foreverinourhearts

He still has a username, not active of course. We just need to get him back.

And PS, your profile picture is Ben Stiller, and well, it reminded me of the movie I just bought, The Watch, with him Vince Vaughn and Jonah Hill...Funny ass movie, if you haven't seen it yet, you should rent it.

I'm turning this tee frown from upside-down...

2533a-jpg.3166

to right side up.

OP is most certainly a big Cuse fan, and he's just speculating on Mike G. After all, we call don't him Silent G for nothing. I've read somewhere that he might have a handle, solid defender, looks like a great athlete but still a lot of unknowns. Either way, something about Cusefan10923's avatar tells me his heart is in the right place.

It's ok if you don't agree with me. It's ok if you don't agree with him. Either way, I think we should always welcome new posters, especially when they're rooting for the right team.

Apologies for ragging on you either way, but welcome, bro!

tee - Copy (2).jpg

Most BS thing I've seen in 30 years and the worst thing is it's coming from our own people

Will we ever see an authentic upside down tee?
Maybe, but if I usually dislike some post on here, I either leave the thread or ignore the person if they're that negative. Actually "unignored" a few folks recently, but I'm sure they will make me regret that. lol.

For now, I could really use a V8.
tee - Copy (3).jpg

Maybe, but if I usually dislike some post on here, I either leave the thread or ignore the person if they're that negative. Actually "unignored" a few folks recently, but I'm sure they will make me regret that. lol.

View attachment 3187

image.jpg
is this you?

View attachment 3187

No, but this guy is pretty much one of the best movie antagonists of all time.
Now, he's either an incredible actor, or this.
I am still confused on this guy, but whatever he's smoking, I'd appreciate it if he shared with the rest of the group.
He's stoned and a great actor lol.

Certainly a hoax. And a hookah.
Dammit Tee!!! You came in the game late, and you are kicking almost everyones ass in Tee's...What!!!!!

I think they have a meme for this!!! Let me check!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom