Should Gbinije jump to the NBA? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Should Gbinije jump to the NBA?

He's stoned and a great actor lol.
Certainly a hoax. And a hookah.

A meme has been created!!!!

37085176.jpg

You just earned tee another tee. I don't even know why either.

Dammit...Has Tee put us under some sort of "Love Potion/Spell, (Haha, if catch my drift)" as to where he Tee's post but they just get automatically reciprocated to him?

A meme has been created!!!!

37085176.jpg

You know it's interesting. I have thought about this one. Have I given out more likes than received?
I think yes. But clearly, the law of diminishing returns definitely does not apply here, as I think I get a ton of love from the peeps.

Here's the real question though. Do I get likes for giving likes, or do I get likes for being my crazy self?

I think both. I am on sometimes, but this all started with cusetown as I really followed suit from him. I always thought it was great to encourage people for being positive and supportive of the boys. This idea I borrowed from Neil Diamond's number one fan. ;)

Still, if you knew me in real life, you'd know it's just my nature. Not Mr. Popular, but never a dull day. Ever.

Dammit...Has Tee put us under some sort of "Love Potion/Spell, (Haha, if catch my drift)" as to where he Tee's post but they just get automatically reciprocated to him?
Yes. He wears sex panther actually it's probably just Stetson.

You know it's interesting. I have thought about this one. Have I given out more likes than received?
I think yes. But clearly, the law of diminishing returns definitely does not apply here, as I think I get a ton of love from the peeps.

Here's the real question though. Do I get likes for giving likes, or do I get likes for being my crazy self?

I think both. I am on sometimes, but this all started with cusetown as I really followed suit from him. I always thought it was great to encourage people for being positive and supportive of the boys. This idea I borrowed from Neil Diamond's number one fan. ;)

Still, if you knew me in real life, you'd know it's just my nature. Not Mr. Popular, but never a dull day. Ever.

To answer your question, I think it's 50/50...Cusetown is the man, by the way, Cusetown, what the F happened to Jay "I'm busy smoking a cigarette on the field" Cutler??

I believe you when you say never a dull day. I can see you running around and saying "like" when someone says something...lol

Bro, that potion was top secret. Pentagon's gonna have my head now.

Bro, just use that potion back on them, switch it up a bit...Maybe somewhere along the lines of this......

Just some ideas...

To answer your question, I think it's 50/50...Cusetown is the man, by the way, Cusetown, what the F happened to Jay "I'm busy smoking a cigarette on the field" Cutler??

I believe you when you say never a dull day. I can see you running around and saying "like" when someone says something...lol
Those Jay pics are usually saved for Francis. Don't worry I will find a good jay pic for you.

Bro, just use that potion back on them, switch it up a bit...Maybe somewhere along the lines of this......

Just some ideas...
Did this guy say Agent Todd (my name)?
And in it's in Washington Square Park in the Village? Check Check.
Eerie.

I have no idea where this thread came from, went, or is going. But I know this. It's good. Sex Panther good. Now, I'm going to laugh myself to sleep.

Thread is going places.

Should Dajuan jump to the NBA D league to practice????
Should JB become a NBA assistant coach???
Should Ennis, Patterson and Cooney all transfer together to FGCU before the season starts?
Should RandygoDuke's girlfriend become a SU fan???
These questions awnsered and more, tune in towmorrow.

Thread is going places.
I am drawn to it, and fighting sleep now as it seems to be made with bits of real panther.
Either that or a used diaper filled with Indian food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom