Should I stay or should I go? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

I don’t know if you could read if you can’t have someone help you read the chart and tell me where do we rank for the supporting cast around the quarterback if you can’t read ask the closest five-year-old to you let him or her read it for you and if you have no one to help you the team Emblems are on the chart S stands for Syracuse

I think Matt can read, however, he may have issues with the longest run on sentence in board history.

What I was only looking . I didn’t touch her I swear ! I mean I’m a guy I’m gonna look , your always jealous , nag , nag , nag !! I work all day to come home to this ? Oh wait I got confused :p
Do you think of those other boards when you post here? Is that why you close your eyes while you post? You never used to.

“ I am who I am open and honest .
I don’t talk anything I can’t back up factually or psychically.”

Yes!!!

Don't want to be the social media guy but Tommy DeVito's twitter and Instagram bio no longer say "Syracuse Football"

So guessing Team DeVito decided to change it to send smoke signals to other schools to 1) either get back at the staff fort allegedly reaching out to a Miss St QB who is portal bound or 2) legitimately assess options for the 2021 football season.

I am making a leap, but don’t blame them at all.

If he’s played his last game for Cuse, I’ll never forget the lasers he tossed on several screens and to Custis to pummel Florida State and the late game cool to beat North Carolina during the amazing 2018 season.

I hope we do land a transfer QB to get here for the Spring Semester to have the best competition possible at all positions. If I am a betting man, if we don’t get a transfer, #13 returns and starts. If we do, I’d bet Tommy will gracefully decided to take a fifth year at some solid program on the East Coast.

Curious to see what happens in this regard versus further replies in this thread.Egads, man...

Redrum I'd love to get your thoughts on the routes and throws they had with Tommy in. It seemed like there were giant pieces of the field not getting used, which doesn't make sense given his accuracy and arm strength. Why isn't the TE seam part of his package? Why was it basically just go routes, bubble screens and some slants. The playcalling and throws they had Tommy making were so confusing.

Redrum I'd love to get your thoughts on the routes and throws they had with Tommy in. It seemed like there were giant pieces of the field not getting used, which doesn't make sense given his accuracy and arm strength. Why isn't the TE seam part of his package? Why was it basically just go routes, bubble screens and some slants. The playcalling and throws they had Tommy making were so confusing.

He mentioned it in one of the WR threads after the game on Saturday. Might have to go back a page or two to find it.

A bit of advice for some; certain things just shouldn't be said. Learned that from past experience.
Best piece of advice in Syracusefan.com history: parents of players should block this site from their mobile devices.

I can count one one finger the number of parents that have successfully participated here for 4 years and not lost their mind or temper and that was more than 2 decades ago.

I know if my son was on the team, I’d not be able to do it.

Last edited:
Best piece of advice in Syracusefan.com history: parents of players should block this site from their mobile devices.

I can count one one finger the number of parents that have successfully participated here for 4 years and not lost their mind or temper and that was more than 2 decades ago.

I like parents posting on the boards; they (we) do have a perspective that can be quite informative. However, keeping a cool head when your kid is being excoriated for bone-head plays, etc, is imperative. I'd like to think that I've been as rational as possible with a few exceptions.

I like parents posting on the boards; they (we) do have a perspective that can be quite informative. However, keeping a cool head when your kid is being excoriated for bone-head plays, etc, is imperative. I'd like to think that I've been as rational as possible with a few exceptions.
Yup I’d throw Bambrewer in there with you also

There has been threads and discussions on here of former players or kids I know well. I always tried to keep my relationship with them unknown on here. I don't want my emotions to influence my responses to people and I wouldn't want members to hold back their true opinions because of that. I also look at it this way, if you choose to be on here with guys in a open forum then you cant get mad at their takes. Whether you find it disrespectful or not. This is a public forum. You are going to hear various opinions from people just like you would in public.

There has been threads and discussions on here of former players or kids I know well. I always tried to keep my relationship with them unknown on here. I don't want my emotions to influence my responses to people and I wouldn't want members to hold back their true opinions because of that. I also look at it this way, if you choose to be on here with guys in a open forum then you cant get mad at their takes. Whether you find it disrespectful or not. This is a public forum. You are going to hear various opinions from people just like you would in public.
I agree with you but there have been a few posters that were banned for saying things about kids that should never be posted let alone thought.

Good news he’s walking in da boot
Will be quicker rehab less atrophy
And more importantly less stank foot
Stank foot + an itch is simply too much for a human being to have to endure. Best wishes to Tommy, I know how that stank feels/smells.

To get sappy for just a second; I am glad that Steven went to Syracuse. Wouldn't change a thing. At all. And I'm proud to be a fan, no matter how sucky we've been, are now, or will be. And glad that I was able to meet as many of you as I could at each of the games I could attend.

To get sappy for just a second; I am glad that Steven went to Syracuse. Wouldn't change a thing. At all. And I'm proud to be a fan, no matter how sucky we've been, are now, or will be. And glad that I was able to meet as many of you as I could at each of the games I could attend.
1603925133591.png

Once in the family, you're always in the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom