Should I stay or should I go? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

The subject person changing his profile on social media to no longer be associated with the football team he plays for is more than "5% information" these days. Unless he has a PR person doing his social media accounts, that sounds a lot like "he gone". Conjecture is appropriate; the kid made a statement. Not with both feet, but certainly a signal to see what kind of interest he may draw from other schools, to weigh his options. This is like one step short of the draft ( = transfer portal). Hard to ignore, and certainly not "nothing".
People did this with Dior like two months ago and he told everyone to stop being stupid. And TD's father just said he's planning on coming back next season if you scroll up a little bit.

We're in the middle of the season and there's a 100+ post thread on our injured quarterback's Twitter bio. There has to be better things to argue about.

If I had to take a guess, I would expect we will see TD return for next year and I'm hoping he, and the team, take that 2018-style leap forward next year. If a transfer does occur, TD has the arm talent to make a coach at a solid P5 (or top G5) school take a shot on him. I'd personally like him to return but I'd understand why he would want to transfer. It'd be unfortunate but I assume we would also hit the transfer portal ourselves because a true freshman starter and/or one of the QBs on our roster currently doesn't seem ideal. Truthfully I expected him to leave or transfer after last year when I, and others, were being told at the Liberty tailgate how he was going to go pro.

Now, do I think we, in this forum, make a transfer more or less likely in this case with our posts? Probably not but who knows. I will say that if you think our forum is negative then I invite you to take a gander at some of the other bigger P5 schools forums, especially the ones having a meh year. I'd say we comparatively are downright jolly considering we're 1-5.

I bother to help the minority fans that appreciate the insight . It’s like the police sad to see them all get lumped in for a few bad apples . I am who I am open and honest .
I don’t talk anything I can’t back up factually or psychically. I’m not afraid what people think I’ll admit I grow frustrated with some of it. If you all could see some of my post I type before I delete them OMG . I’m here because I have the most right to be here . I’m the biggest Steeler fan you will see . I’ve missed maybe 10 games in 26 years of directv
I have 40 jerseys I go to games have parties e every Sunday . I have Steeler socks lol
My office is all Steelers . But I don’t go on there fan site because they are all nuts , they
Talk nonsense I can’t be bothered . Here my blood is involved , I get some info even I didn’t know , there’s some good people here to .
I’m waiting patiently Tommy got his cast off this am and is waiting for the dr any minute to read the X-ray if it’s good he goes in a boot which is much better for lots of reasons if not another annoying cast . Fingers crossed

If I had to take a guess, I would expect we will see TD return for next year and I'm hoping he, and the team, take that 2018-style leap forward next year. If a transfer does occur, TD has the arm talent to make a coach at a solid P5 (or top G5) school take a shot on him. I'd personally like him to return but I'd understand why he would want to transfer. It'd be unfortunate but I assume we would also hit the transfer portal ourselves because a true freshman starter and/or one of the QBs on our roster currently doesn't seem ideal. Truthfully I expected him to leave or transfer after last year when I, and others, were being told at the Liberty tailgate how he was going to go pro.

Now, do I think we, in this forum, make a transfer more or less likely in this case with our posts? Probably not but who knows. I will say that if you think our forum is negative then I invite you to take a gander at some of the other bigger P5 schools forums, especially the ones having a meh year. I'd say we comparatively are downright jolly considering we're 1-5.
Nothing here will make or break anything regarding tommy . But I’ve visited some other forums and there more nuts . But a future committ or transfer might hear some things he wouldn’t otherwise and say hmmm idk
But most aren’t savy enough to think about that

I bother to help the minority fans that appreciate the insight . It’s like the police sad to see them all get lumped in for a few bad apples . I am who I am open and honest .
I don’t talk anything I can’t back up factually or psychically. I’m not afraid what people think I’ll admit I grow frustrated with some of it. If you all could see some of my post I type before I delete them OMG . I’m here because I have the most right to be here . I’m the biggest Steeler fan you will see . I’ve missed maybe 10 games in 26 years of directv
I have 40 jerseys I go to games have parties e every Sunday . I have Steeler socks lol
My office is all Steelers . But I don’t go on there fan site because they are all nuts , they
Talk nonsense I can’t be bothered . Here my blood is involved , I get some info even I didn’t know , there’s some good people here to .
I’m waiting patiently Tommy got his cast off this am and is waiting for the dr any minute to read the X-ray if it’s good he goes in a boot which is much better for lots of reasons if not another annoying cast . Fingers crossed
wish I could see the nervous ticks this post will cause the Off Topic Board usuals.

Joking aside - Appreciate your info always.

Nothing here will make or break anything regarding tommy . But I’ve visited some other forums and there more nuts . But a future committ or transfer might hear some things he wouldn’t otherwise and say hmmm idk
But most aren’t savy enough to think about that
They are more nuts? We need to turn up the insanity then!!! I hope Tommy heals 100% and comes back and shuts everyone the hell up.

People did this with Dior like two months ago and he told everyone to stop being stupid. And TD's father just said he's planning on coming back next season if you scroll up a little bit.

We're in the middle of the season and there's a 100+ post thread on our injured quarterback's Twitter bio. There has to be better things to argue about.
It's amazing how many grown men invest stock on what kids do on Instagram.

Good news he’s walking in da boot
Will be quicker rehab less atrophy
And more importantly less stank foot

So he doesn't need to use that scooter-like thing anymore? Crutches? Or just the boot?

No. It just needs to be nuked into the ether. Along with some posters.
Sounds like PAcuse is a goner. Rest in peace brother...

tenor-1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom