Should I stay or should I go? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

Sounds like PAcuse is a goner. Rest in peace brother...

View attachment 190012
download.jpg

Look, it’s def. a clue to what’s going on in Tommy’s head I would assume...

I don’t think we should write him off as “he gone” yet but I think there is a least a thought there.

I think I speak for everyone on here that we hope Tommy has a quick and speedy recovery. I hope he learns a ton by sitting back and watching tape and I hope that he comes back next year and leads this team to a bowl!!

Look, it’s def. a clue to what’s going on in Tommy’s head I would assume...

I don’t think we should write him off as “he gone” yet but I think there is a least a thought there.

I think I speak for everyone on here that we hope Tommy has a quick and speedy recovery. I hope he learns a ton by sitting back and watching tape and I hope that he comes back next year and leads this team to a bowl!!

You know what they say about assuming...

I mean, let’s also not forget Tommy’s dad literally said a few posts ago that he was on some other fan forums...

could they be forums of teams he’s looking at??

I mean, let’s also not forget Tommy’s dad literally said a few posts ago that he was on some other fan forums...

could they be forums of teams he’s looking at??
What I was only looking . I didn’t touch her I swear ! I mean I’m a guy I’m gonna look , your always jealous , nag , nag , nag !! I work all day to come home to this ? Oh wait I got confused :p

Seriously we have friends at a few schools Tennessee for example poor Jarrett gets death threats them dare folks wood eat derrr youngens
Ya I saw that. Tennessee fans are a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom