Should Tyus play? | Syracusefan.com

Should Tyus play?

Cuse House

All American
I say yes. We’ve shown we can play with Duke and win. Zion May or may not play, and Bolden is out. If we win I think we could see a 7 seed on selection Sunday. I hate conceding games just because we are a lock. I say let’s go win it and keep the confidence trending upward.

If Zion plays, O’Connell will sit. It will keep Barret on the perimeter which helps us.

If Zion plays, O’Connell will sit. It will keep Barret on the perimeter which helps us.
Good point.

I wonder if K would go small to get OConnell in ? He’s killed us twice

Jones OConnell Reddish Barrett Zion

What is this game worth?

21177B3354350FB3352027

Nah.
Since the portions of our fanbase who believe the program has been fine and the criticism towards the staff are attempting to dunk on fans after the second half everyone is happy about I want Tyus to play just so they don’t have an excuse for whatever happens tonight.
Play Tyus and win this game tonight to shut up Chicken Littles.

Sit him so he’s ready for next week. This game against Duke is meaningless.

Sit him so he’s ready for next week. This game against Duke is meaningless.
Nope the Pollyannas are why Tyus should play.
They want to crow after that second half. So no excuses try and win tonight.
Duke is hard to expect a win against but play to win so play Battle to start.

If he does, which I doubt he will, it should be limited minutes. No need to make things worse instead of better. Yes I want us to win, but no winning is not worth the kid getting even more hurt.
I don't think there's much risk, if any, of worsening a bruised coccyx. It's more a question of can he move well enough to be better than Buddy/Jalen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom