Shouldn't have tripped that guy Grayson | Syracusefan.com

Shouldn't have tripped that guy Grayson

I am surprised he was suspended for an actual game. I suspected it was indefinite because Coach ratface was going to use an out. I don't trust him one bit.

I was expecting more Coach K BS, something like -- "Grayson has spent significant time recently on an accelerated program to ensure his attitude was at the great standards that Duke demands of its players, coaches and students. Since our standards are so much higher than most institutions it was unfair to let Grayson miss any games based on the spirit he has demonstrated in improving himself since the last isolated incident".

I am surprised he was suspended for an actual game. I suspected it was indefinite because Coach ratface was going to use an out. I don't trust him one bit.

I was expecting more Coach K BS, something like -- "Grayson has spent significant time recently on an accelerated program to ensure his attitude was at the great standards that Duke demands of its players, coaches and students. Since our standards are so much higher than most institutions it was unfair to let Grayson miss any games based on the spirit he has demonstrated in improving himself since the last isolated incident".
I would bet anything it wasn't K's decision. Either the ACC told him, you take care of this or we will or the school president was basically the same. K would never have suspended him.

Grayson wasn't playing that great to begin with this year. I think Kennard is Dukes best player.
You hit the nail on the head, Allen had a bad foot. My guess is when his foot is mostly healed that is when the "indefinite suspension" will end...i am so entirely sick of Ks holier than thou crap. Any guy who attempts to intimidate the refs the way he does should lose the right to the whole holier than tho routine. Isnt it amazing drama queen Allen (who was little used up til that point that season) got placed in that National Championship game against Wisc and then all of a sudden duke started getting all the calls and won the title? Good for K, well played!! But lose the holier than tho crap

You hit the nail on the head, Allen had a bad foot. My guess is when his foot is mostly healed that is when the "indefinite suspension" will end...i am so entirely sick of Ks holier than thou crap. Any guy who attempts to intimidate the refs the way he does should lose the right to the whole holier than tho routine. Isnt it amazing drama queen Allen (who was little used up til that point that season) got placed in that National Championship game against Wisc and then all of a sudden duke started getting all the calls and won the title? Good for K, well played!! But lose the holier than tho crap
And let's not forget when K was caught lying on what he said to that kid in the NCAA tournament.

Every one of VT's players plays with intensity. Wonder if that's Buzz' personality, or if he recruits with that in mind. The contrast is our team, where everyone just seems so laid back. Even our best player looks like he was just tickled awake by kittens' whiskers, even when he's killing on the court.

I like Buzz, notes and court limits be damned.

Duke is a weird team. A metric ****-ton of talent, but it sometimes looks like it's too much talent for K to deal with and develop properly. Even when they were winning this year, it seemed like their sum was less than the total of the pieces. Like us, but with much more talent to fall back on.

Every one of VT's players plays with intensity. Wonder if that's Buzz' personality, or if he recruits with that in mind. The contrast is our team, where everyone just seems so laid back. Even our best player looks like he was just tickled awake by kittens' whiskers, even when he's killing on the court.

Duke is a weird team. A metric ****-ton of talent, but it sometimes looks like it's too much talent for K to deal with and develop properly. Even when they were winning this year, it seemed like their sum was less than the total of the pieces. Like us, but with much more talent to fall back on.

I like Buzz, but it helps he has his entire team back from last year. Allen, Bibbs and Leday are all upperclassman that have been playing together since Buzz got there.

The old cliche that i have heard this season- they havent got everybody on the court healthy together. If they do it will be interesting just how good they will be. I personally have no idea but i dont see a true center or point guard....

Some of these Duke freshman look incredibly overrated.
They dont look comparable to Okafor, Winslow and Jones but i guess i should reserve judgement till end of season. That Duke team struggled in Jan but then still won it all

And let's not forget when K was caught lying on what he said to that kid in the NCAA tournament.
Or him not shaking many of our players hands at Cameron last season ....etc etc

Its amazing how much the coaches with all the titles like Knight, K , Calhoun have in common...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom