shrader vs devito this year | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

shrader vs devito this year

A hundred people talk about Tucker running out of bounds but when I say it about Damian Rhodes, his idiot dad wants to fight like a tough guy
Did you take him up on his offer ;-)

I don’t know why people can’t be happy we have Shrader without trying to downplay someone else. Devito’s on a different team and in a different system now. Their new OC said before the season he believes in small ball, control the ball and control the clock. Strong running game and short passing game to keep the chains moving. Devito is doing what the team wants. It seems to be pretty successful. He has a great running back, but so did we at one time. He has a great defense but so did we at one time. You play the cards your dealt. Shrader, injuries aside, has had a great season. Much improved as a passer. But for Illinois Devito has had a great year too. Not as good as Shrader’s but still great.

In PFF for the season out of the 64 P5 teams

Shrader is graded # 7 as an all around QB (passing and running). Great for us.

Devito is graded #15 as an all around QB. Still pretty damn good out of 64 P5 teams. And he’s #1 in the B10.

Strictly as a passer PFF has Shrader at #8 and Devito #13. Congrats to both.

So yes Shrader has had a better season, great for us, but I don’t think Illinois is complaining either.
Spot on post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom