Sick of Cohens work | Syracusefan.com

Sick of Cohens work

mlbball99

2nd String
Just can't read it anymore. Makes me too angry, he has no idea what he's talking about for the PS.

Has a little twitter war with Coach McDonald than writes a piece on him. His intro to stories make me gag. Tries to be way too poetic.

Miss you Bud!

Just saw his article...it seems like he went out of his way and spent several hours hoping to get back on Coach McDonald's good side again

"Those relationships, which range from businesslike to familial, offer distinct glimpses into the personality of a typecast man revered as much for his honesty and loyalty as his obvious recruiting prowess."

What the heck?

Just can't read it anymore. Makes me too angry, he has no idea what he's talking about for the PS.

Has a little twitter war with Coach McDonald than writes a piece on him. His intro to stories make me gag. Tries to be way too poetic.

Miss you Bud!

Agree on him stylistically but that is a worthwhile piece to read. Full of good info and insight IMO.

Further, I don't think he was kissing up. That piece took some time to write.

Just saw his article...it seems like he went out of his way and spent several hours hoping to get back on Coach McDonald's good side again
This article explains why a$$clown Cohen was all over S. Florida two weeks ago. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't contain himself long enough to allow the story to get published.

He really stepped in it with his "convo between journos" and his other negative slanted bs. I have a feeling this will be his last "pre-season" covering SU Football...especially if he's assigned to the hoops team this winter. JB will eviscerate the poor ba$tard.

I think his feature articles on HCSS, and now McDonald were very good. Perhaps he should just write human interest stories and leave the X and O's / recruit evaluations to people that know what the **** they are talking about.

Agree on him stylistically but that is a worthwhile piece to read. Full of good info and insight IMO.

Further, I don't think he was kissing up. That piece took some time to write.

Exactly. He was down in Florida last week working on recruiting stories and obviously was working on this story well before this little spat. He didn't throw this story together to get back in his good graces. The Cohen hate is getting a bit much. Today's story was a good one.

Miss you Bud!

I think the hue and cry should stop.

I happen to like the George McDonald piece.

Cohen has written some good stuff and some not so good and the tweet about Long was unfortunate and left a mark - clearly.

But, the guy is offering SU Football stuff to read and I'm okay with most of it.

That was actually a fantastic piece. He needs to write like that.
I've said exactly the same thing on here more than once. But a leopard can't change it's spots over night.

He wrote mostly negative, even condescending, poorly researched bs while at the DO. He seems to be having difficultly deciding what he wants to be when he grows up i.e. a straight sports journalists or a Mark Schwartz/Jim Rome gotcha-style douche bag puke.

He really stepped in it with his "convo between journos" and his other negative slanted bs.

I swear, if anyone ever uses the word "journos" in a face-to-face conversation with me, I will backhand him into next week.

Exactly. He was down in Florida last week working on recruiting stories and obviously was working on this story well before this little spat. He didn't throw this story together to get back in his good graces. The Cohen hate is getting a bit much. Today's story was a good one.

The problem w some people on this board is they can't let go of prejudices and think objectively. I'm not a Cohen fan but good is good.

Miss you Bud!
Did you say that with a straight face? His aimless, meandering verbosity is actually responsible for the unnecessary death of two old growth forests. Its documented.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom