Sidibe looks like he’s back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe looks like he’s back

I’d imagine a bum groin muscle would impact shooting mechanics & accuracy.

Now that he’s healed up, we’re seeing the real Candyman.

And the Candyman can.
Forgot he was playing hurt last year. I remember reading an article in which QG explained the pain and how he had difficulty even moving after a game.

Wondering if Sid will be active for this next game. Hoping he bounces back quickly, he was moving much better than last year.

Does anyone know what kind of trauma caused Sidibe's meniscus tear? Was it a twisting motion, weight-shifting kind of event, or was there a collision with another hard object, like someone else's knee?

When I was a junior in high school playing in a spring football game vs. alumni, the opposing Safety put his helmet in my knee & it was that trauma that not only tore the meniscus, but wedged it somewhere in the joint so that I couldn't straighten my leg out or bend it back all the way. It was locked.

Just kinda curious re: Sidibe's injury, cuz if it was a twisting event, he might be prone to it happening again?

Does anyone know what kind of trauma caused Sidibe's meniscus tear? Was it a twisting motion, weight-shifting kind of event, or was there a collision with another hard object, like someone else's knee?

When I was a junior in high school playing in a spring football game vs. alumni, the opposing Safety put his helmet in my knee & it was that trauma that not only tore the meniscus, but wedged it somewhere in the joint so that I couldn't straighten my leg out or bend it back all the way. It was locked.

Just kinda curious re: Sidibe's injury, cuz if it was a twisting event, he might be prone to it happening again?

I actually just read this whole post for the first time. Sounds like your alumni were kind of ...

Last edited:
Wondering if Sid will be active for this next game. Hoping he bounces back quickly, he was moving much better than last year.

I take it you didn’t read anything above? Yes he’s back.

So back equals active? Or, perhaps, by active he means active in the way he moves about freely, goes after it, showing no ill effects from his recent injury, etc. You often hear JB pay compliments to guys in games when they are active, resulting in productivity, versus the opposite and when he's throwing some shade their way in that regard.

So back equals active? Or, perhaps, by active he means active in the way he moves about freely, goes after it, showing no ill effects from his recent injury, etc. You often hear JB pay compliments to guys in games when they are active, resulting in productivity, versus the opposite and when he's throwing some shade their way in that regard.

JB said he had a full roster. It’s in the tweets from yesterday.

I’d imagine a bum groin muscle would impact shooting mechanics & accuracy.

Now that he’s healed up, we’re seeing the real Candyman.

And the Candyman can.
His mechanics were always good. The rotation is perfect

So full roster equals active in the way I mentioned? ;):)

No it means he will sit on the bench and get into a thread argument with orangecuse about when he should be active.

Yes I read. By ACTIVE I meant will he actually play and play to the level he was playing at before injury. Do I need to spell out everything for nitpicking guys like you. I remember now why I quit posting here.

Yes I read. By ACTIVE I meant will he actually play and play to the level he was playing at before injury. Do I need to spell out everything for nitpicking guys like you. I remember now why I quit posting here.

I wasn’t nitpicking. You asked if he was active. What was anyone suppose to think it means?

I wasn’t nitpicking. You asked if he was active. What was anyone suppose to think it means?

I thought that I provided a fair/neutral reply (post# 34) relative to that regard/inquiry. It appears based upon Shaggy1's follow up post, that indeed is what he was implying.

Last edited:
man, seems like this is a new season, and our last games were months ago.

I thought that I provided a fair/neutral reply (post# 34) relative to that regard/inquiry. It appears based upon Shaggy1's follow up post, that indeed is what he was implying.

His initial post did not come off that way at all.

Something about the internet makes people want to argue every point.

No matter how insignificant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom