Since im inheriting 500million | Syracusefan.com

Since im inheriting 500million

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
According to the email i just got from some random person in Nigeria, how much should i donate to SU athletics?

Make sure you tell this guy that all your friends at Hoya Saxa want to help him out too. Tell him they are waiting for the mass email.

According to the email i just got from some random person in Nigeria, how much should i donate to SU athletics?
Would you mind forwarding that email to me ???

Maybe there is more than one random Nigerian with an extra $ 500M.

In return, once I inherit, I promise to match your contribution to SU Athletics.

"albanycuse Court at The Dion Waiters Basketball Facility".

What you should really do is donate 0.1% of the money to each and every of the posters here with 250 pts or better because of how we improve your quality of life.

(Sorry about the unlike, pushed the wrong button)

Jim Brown once scammed a Nigerian prince out of 100 million dollars.

you know i always liked you right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom