Single Game Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Single Game Tickets

BVille44

All Conference
Took a screen shot of the single game availability after purchasing four 200 level tickets to Stanford game for a friend.

IMG_5874.jpeg

Looks like even w/reduced capacity there's still plenty of tkts. SU might even be holding some back. I'll be snapping up 2 when available. I always liked the 300 level for a better perspective.

What's up with the nearly whole single row 10 available in the 300 sideline sections? They mirror each other on each side. Were they held back from seasons?

For Homecoming they're only offering section 316 for pre-purchase to alumni.
I'll pass and find something better before then.

Tried buying some for VTech. Ticketmaster keep saying to come back and try again. Cluster

Still can't get over how colossal that student section is.
I don't mind starting big and then scaling back if they don't bring the heat this season.

Tried buying some for VTech. Ticketmaster keep saying to come back and try again. Cluster
Tried calling the box office and they said the single game sales to STH is online only. Frustrating

What is face value of a single game ticket? Plenty available on resales sights, but don’t want to overpay if I don’t have to. Thanks

florange44

I got an email with a unique code to use for single game tickets. Without the code could not purchase until July 16. Do you have the code?

What is face value of a single game ticket? Plenty available on resales sights, but don’t want to overpay if I don’t have to. Thanks

florange44
Varies by game and location.

Ohio, GT, Stamford $23 - $95
Holy Cross, UConn $17-$52
VT, Miami $51-$152

I got an email with a unique code to use for single game tickets. Without the code could not purchase until July 16. Do you have the code?
Yes. Entered it. Nada

Anyone heard if they will offer 3-pacs like they did in the past. I called a while back and got a vague answer and that season is best value. I’m not local so season tickets won’t work for me.

Anyone heard if they will offer 3-pacs like they did in the past. I called a while back and got a vague answer and that season is best value. I’m not local so season tickets won’t work for me.
I called last week and was told they hadn't heard about doing them this year. I figure they would know at this point if it was happening. I ended up getting the seasons

As a warning, prices on individual seats are definitely higher than in last seasons

Seasons and selling the other tickets could be a great value this season

I bought tickets for GT on the Alumni Pre-sale. In the process, the website states that 46,000 tickets had been sold recently.

I bought tickets for GT on the Alumni Pre-sale. In the process, the website states that 46,000 tickets had been sold

Definitely wrong. There’s still plenty of season tickets available all over. Single game tix are only on sale right now for STH and alumni and donors.

maybe they sold 46K singles for the entire season of games. thats like 7-8k a game avg.

But they dont usually over lap singles and season in the same seats do they?
stan vs gt vs ohio

stanford.jpg
gt.jpg

ohio.jpg

Trying to buy 4 single game tickets to VT game, and coming back to the Cuse, and to show the Dome off to my friends who have never been there. Still doesn't show for sale. I could do the alumni section, but am looking for closer seats. Any suggestions?

I bought tickets for GT on the Alumni Pre-sale. In the process, the website states that 46,000 tickets had been sold recently.
Are they going to be asking people to volunteer to forfeit there seats for the next game lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom