Skipping Bowl Games really hurt the two RBs | Syracusefan.com

Skipping Bowl Games really hurt the two RBs

I never thought it would hurt them,its not about that, its not a good look.

I never thought it would hurt them,its not about that, its not a good look.

Obviously it is a good look...for them. Their status wasn't hurt one bit.

Picked 4th and 8th. I expect to see it more and more as I said months ago.

I think at the time, for those that didn't like it, the consensus was it would be good for them, unfortunate for their teammates, coaches, fans of the program, people who watch the bowls, domestic pets.

I don't remember anyone thinking it would hurt their draft status. I would think the NFL encourages it.

Unless your team is one of the four playoff teams, I think it's totally understandable. A QB a little less so, but still understandable.

I think at the time, for those that didn't like it, the consensus was it would be good for them, unfortunate for their teammates, coaches, fans of the program, people who watch the bowls, domestic pets.

I don't remember anyone thinking it would hurt their draft status. I would think the NFL encourages it.

Stern said it in this thread.

As the Stanford starter comes

Also remember lots of the talking head shows saying it would affect them.

Obviously it is a good look...for them. Their status wasn't hurt one bit.

Thats not what I was talking about, you go to war with your team from August to December, and then you get a bowl game, and say sorry guys I'm out, I care more about my draft stock than I do about you.

Thats not what I was talking about, you go to war with your team from August to December, and then you get a bowl game, and say sorry guys I'm out, I care more about my draft stock than I do about you.

You said it's not a good look. To who?

His kid has no clue about football, she is like 2 lol.
I know, you're missing my point. If he got hurt it hurts his families lifestyle. That is more important than a bowl game or your teammates, people who provide for a family should understand that. So his daughter is happy means his daughter is eating, haveing a great lifestyle because her dad cares more about providing for her than winning a meaningless bowl game. That's just one man's opinion though.

I know, you're missing my point. If he got hurt it hurts his families lifestyle. That is more important than a bowl game or your teammates, people who provide for a family should understand that. So his daughter is happy means his daughter is eating, have g a great lifestyle because her dad cares more about providing for her than winning a meaningless bowl game. That's just one mans opinion though.

He could have got hurt in game number 5, its football.

He could have got hurt in game number 5, its football.
He could of, but he didn't. He got to the promise land and realized the risk of getting hurt in a bowl game when you are entering a draft and having life changing money isn't worth it.

He could of, but he didn't. He got to the promise land and realized the risk of getting hurt in a bowl game when you are entering a draft and having life changing money isn't worth it.

Its a bad trend, I'm sorry, I just don't like it at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom