Slightly OT: Dave and Busters in Destiny.. | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: Dave and Busters in Destiny..

HUGE picture of The Dome on the wall along with other cuse nods... Tipp Hill street light etc... pretty cool.
thats what I call good marketing, can't wait to get there to check it out.

I'm a fan of DBs. As a younger man on the road I used to get a kick out of getting my eat and play combo reimbursed by my company.

Now I realize my company was getting a kick out of reimbursing me $15 for a dinner while my senior colleagues were going to $50 a plate steak houses.:noidea:

Play and eat is the way to go...thank you Destiny for bringing some big Metro entertainment to Cuse.

I've always wanted to go to a D&B... Growing up, I think the closest one was Buffalo. Could never get a group of people to road trip...

Also, CiCis pizza... I want it.

I've always wanted to go to a D&B... Growing up, I think the closest one was Buffalo. Could never get a group of people to road trip...

Have you ever been to a Jillian's? Basically the same thing. Only I've never been thrown out of a Dave and Buster's for being too drunk.

Have you ever been to a Jillian's? Basically the same thing. Only I've never been thrown out of a Dave and Buster's for being too drunk.

lol I've never been to a Jillians... Don't think I've ever heard of a Jillians. I'm from the finger lakes.. We were lucky to have a Subway

lol I've never been to a Jillians... Don't think I've ever heard of a Jillians. I'm from the finger lakes.. We were lucky to have a Subway

I've only been to Jillian's in Albany (prior to the regionals in 03) and Boston (where I had too much to drink and was asked to take a hike after falling asleep on a couch the day of the Sox WS parade in 04).

I've only been to Jillian's in Albany (prior to the regionals in 03) and Boston (where I had too much to drink and was asked to take a hike after falling asleep on a couch the day of the Sox WS parade in 04).

I was bartending at that Jillian's in 2003 (including the night Cuse beat Auburn in Sweet 16 - was off the hook). I started a "Let's Go Orange" chant when we beat Auburn. It was slightly electric. Many, many Cuse fans. Yep.

Pearl Street in Albany used to be off the hook. Mad River, The Big House, Pearl and the Bayou Café were also always hopping on Pearl. Wow I miss college.

CiCi's is in Watertown now...across the street from the Price Chopper.

How the hell do you quote in the new Tapatalk?!

Either way, Rocco, sounds like there's a strong chance you served me one or a dozen beers in that title run. Nice.

(Unless you mean in Boston, in which case I wasn't living in the area yet)

I was bartending at that Jillian's in 2003 (including the night Cuse beat Auburn in Sweet 16 - was off the hook). I started a "Let's Go Orange" chant when we beat Auburn. It was slightly electric. Many, many Cuse fans. Yep.

Pearl Street in Albany used to be off the hook. Mad River, The Big House, Pearl and the Bayou Café were also always hopping on Pearl. Wow I miss college.

Wow so u went to college at Skidmore?

Yes...time to take that GS-9/11 job back at Ft Drum.

I heard they hired someone. My fastest track at a 9 would be staying here, wait till this 8 rolls out and go from there.

CiCi's is in Watertown now...across the street from the Price Chopper.
Actually, it's in the mall across Aresenal st from the Price Chopper mall, beside Moes Southwest Grill.I know this because the new 5 Guys is there and I can't get past it to go to CiCi's! Just to split hairs Mark. :)

Select the post you want to quote before hitting the post/quote icon.

BTW: I don't care for the new UI. It's similar to Tapatalk HD, and likewise doesn't have a fully equivalent "Latest" feature which let you read per forum.

I knew u shouldn't've "upgraded". <sigh>

I am so glad I didn't upgrade tapatalk.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Too funny. I'm typing this from D&B's in Denver right now on their wifi. Had to come check out and make sure there wasn't any problems with it before our little fantasy draft tomorrow. Normally not a big fan. They kick people out faster than a raging gtown fan in Sutters, for some pretty petty stuff. And Cici's? I've never been to one on the east coast, but out here THE only time you go there is for a kids bday party or something.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I keep looking at the notification that says I have an update... I'm tempted to hit it... I hate having notifications lol

I "upgraded" on my iPad, but have held off on my iPhone. I actually bought the Tapatalk HD release for the iPad but continued to use the traditional version. If only there was an "undo" feature to revert back to the previous version.

Avoid Cici's at all costs unless you're really really high.

Or have kids...or really, really hungry or only want to spend $5-6 for a meal.

I've eaten their salad first and then stick with the thin crust pizza...otherwise we are talking 2500 calories before you finish.

Jillians and the Big House are both gone but Dave and Busters will be opening this weekend at Crossgates.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom