Slow white guys | Syracusefan.com

Slow white guys

Two of the three scored more than his son in the loss. Leaf is a first rounder.

I was surprised it took him so long for an excuse. After the game he was happy Alford was staying. I thought he would throw him under the bus. Instead, he waits and basically throws his son under it.

Maybe your kid could have scored more than 10. Fox is superior. I hope the Knicks, and Magic get Fox, and Tatum. Two best players in my eyes, for my two teams I root for. They are both going to be monsters. Tatum is unstoppable with all the tools. Fox is a competitor who wants to win, and a perfect NBA PG. Lonzo is a fraud. He will put up stats. Not a player that makes your team a contender.

I was surprised it took him so long for an excuse. After the game he was happy Alford was staying. I thought he would throw him under the bus. Instead, he waits and basically throws his son under it.

Maybe your kid could have scored more than 10. Fox is superior. I hope the Knicks, and Magic get Fox, and Tatum. Two best players in my eyes, for my two teams I root for. They are both going to be monsters. Tatum is unstoppable with all the tools. Fox is a competitor who wants to win, and a perfect NBA PG. Lonzo is a fraud. He will put up stats. Not a player that makes your team a contender.
Couldn't disagree more with your Lonzo assessment. Just because his father is a dope doesn't mean he isn't a special player.

This dude has issues. I am surprised that he hasn't said how easily he would have beaten Larry Bird one-on-one back in the day.

This dude has issues. I am surprised that he hasn't said how easily he would have beaten Larry Bird one-on-one back in the day.

Give him time. He will talk about how he would have beat Bird in H-O-R-S-E all the time and never had to pay for a Big Mac in the 90's.

Last edited by a moderator:
what if someone accused Michigan of losing to UNC in the championship game back in 93 because of a dumb black guy calling a TO they didnt have.

LOL, you don't remember the things that sports writers said about the Fab Five very well do you? They got all kinds of racist hate mail from their own Michigan fanbase far worse than that.

That has nothing to do with this. Ball is an idiot for multiple reasons. 1. His son ain't the quickest guy. 2. His son got badly outplayed by a quicker player. 3. Blaming others for a loss is lame. 4. Blaming others for a loss when your son played poorly is even lamer.

This guy is a complete malcontent and is going to make people hate his son. It's unfortunate.

Lonzo Ball has seemed ok in interviews that I have seen, Lavar is teaching his kids a "me first" attitude to the point that LaMelo pulls up at the half court line and shoots a shot, when he doesn't need to. It wasn't at the end of the half or shot clock, he just decided to pull up from half court. If I were his coach, I would have benched his ass.

Lonzo Ball has seemed ok in interviews that I have seen, Lavar is teaching his kids a "me first" attitude to the point that LaMelo pulls up at the half court line and shoots a shot, when he doesn't need to. It wasn't at the end of the half or shot clock, he just decided to pull up from half court. If I were his coach, I would have benched his ass.

That's just how Chino Hills plays as far as I understand it. I didn't really pay attention to Lonzo in high school, but I'm pretty sure he played the same way.

what if someone accused Michigan of losing to UNC in the championship game back in 93 because of a dumb black guy calling a TO they didnt have.
There would be looting in the streets. Much the same that its ok to have an all black college/school these days still. This country will never move past race issues until its bred out of its install base many, many generations down the road (if the human race makes it that long, which I believe we will not)

I watched him on first take (I don't know guys I guess I must hate happiness or something) and that was atrocious. This comment doesn't surprise me in the least.

This guy SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

That's just how Chino Hills plays as far as I understand it. I didn't really pay attention to Lonzo in high school, but I'm pretty sure he played the same way.
I am obviously getting old, because I HATE that stuff. Go out there, do your job and win the game. Then the team celebrates. Not, look at me, I shot a half court shot, I am great, what teammates? It's all me!!!

Doesn't offend me, this jackass isn't worth anybody's time.

What an ignorant fool. His behavior is indicative of everything a parent should not do and he has lost his way. Bringing up decent kids with good morals and respect for others is first and foremost. ( hopefully his kids are good kids. I don't know) I'm embarrassed for his family.

Couldn't disagree more with your Lonzo assessment. Just because his father is a dope doesn't mean he isn't a special player.
Agreed. But the fact that Lonzo can't guard anybody and will never get that push shot off in the NBA does mean he is NOT a special player. Great court vision and passing ability. I really hope he doesn't drop because I would hate to see him end up on the Knicks. Lonzo's top end potential is Ricky Rubio.

Agreed. But the fact that Lonzo can't guard anybody and will never get that push shot off in the NBA does mean he is NOT a special player. Great court vision and passing ability. I really hope he doesn't drop because I would hate to see him end up on the Knicks. Lonzo's top end potential is Ricky Rubio.
Not sure about his defensive potential but he'll be fine getting his shot off considering how quick he is. Curry-like, only taller.

You don't watch much college basketball if you think he's a fraud. Lonzo could have had a better game, but without him UCLA doesn't sniff the top 10 this year. He is a very good guard. He can't choose his parents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom