Slow white guys | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Slow white guys

Fraud is probably the wrong word. I just don't think he will be worthy of a top 3 pick when all is said, and done. He's obviously good. Every top 3 pick was good in College.

But, I don't see a guy who is going to be a superstar in the NBA. I've watched him plenty as I'm a night owl.

That's fine. Time will tell when it comes to the NBA. He was great for a year in College.
Agree on Ball. How is he going to guard anyone or get by anyone in the league?

LOL, you don't remember the things that sports writers said about the Fab Five very well do you? They got all kinds of racist hate mail from their own Michigan fanbase far worse than that.

That has nothing to do with this. Ball is an idiot for multiple reasons. 1. His son ain't the quickest guy. 2. His son got badly outplayed by a quicker player. 3. Blaming others for a loss is lame. 4. Blaming others for a loss when your son played poorly is even lamer.

This guy is a complete malcontent and is going to make people hate his son. It's unfortunate.

I know exactly what was going down . Graduated from u of m in 94.. was a season ticket holder and saw every home game live they were in. I guess your point is that it isn't racist if a black person says it

I know exactly what was going down . Graduated from u of m in 94.. was a season ticket holder and saw every home game live they were in. I guess your point is that it isn't racist if a black person says it

Really? You thought that was my point?

Based on your first reply and now this one, I think you were determined to make that "point" no matter what. Not sure why though.

Agree on Ball. How is he going to guard anyone or get by anyone in the league?

Exactly. He may be a good PG, and distribute well. He's not going to be a game changer though. I see a nice solid career, but the kid isn't some once in a lifetime player. Fox, Fultz, and Tatum could become studs. I'm not too sure on Fultz. Tatum can do it all, so he's good to go. Fox is smaller, but just seems to have it. Magic fan here. I know that surprised some, but I want Fox, or Tatum. Tatum may end up being the best from this draft. Would love to see the Knicks get Fox, and the Magic get Tatum. Perfect fits for both teams.

Exactly. He may be a good PG, and distribute well. He's not going to be a game changer though. I see a nice solid career, but the kid isn't some once in a lifetime player. Fox, Fultz, and Tatum could become studs. I'm not too sure on Fultz. Tatum can do it all, so he's good to go. Fox is smaller, but just seems to have it. Magic fan here. I know that surprised some, but I want Fox, or Tatum. Tatum may end up being the best from this draft. Would love to see the Knicks get Fox, and the Magic get Tatum. Perfect fits for both teams.
I agree on Tatum. I think he is going to be great in the league.

I agree on Tatum. I think he is going to be great in the league.

He probably should be the top pick. The report on Duke practicing with the Pelicans at one point solidified it for me. The coach of the Pelicans said something along the lines of he was doing great against their bigs. Granted, it's a practice, but throw in his play against high level ACC competition, and he looks like a future star. Happy to not have to play him, but hope he lands on one of the two teams that I root for.

He really doesn't have a weakness. You never know, but he kind of flew under the radar at Duke with casual fans. He has a similar game as Melo, in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom