SNL SEASON 46 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

CuseRunner

All American
Wow. Weak first 3 hosts of the season. Last week Chris Rock, this week Bill Burr, next week Issa Rae weak.

First two weeks Cold Opens have been great both weeks. Weak sketches aside last week and 2 sketches into tonight.

BTW, Ego Nwodin is fine as can be. Thank god she's being featured a lot first couple weeks. Beautiful talented black woman.

Snl other than the political skits has been unwatchable.

Your right. Threw first 2 episodes of the season. But again weak hosts. Chris Rock hasn't been hot since 1999. Bill Burr is a carbon copy comedian. And who is Issa Rae and I'm a millennial.

Here's a good host you can get Jason Sudeikis. Snl alum hes hot right now with Ted Lasso. Is it time to start talking about Lorne job ?

SNL hasn’t been funny, without including the old heads, in over a decade.

SNL has always had down eras. This is one of them.

How many rebuilds does Lorne Michaels get ?

The last great core they had was Kristen Wiig Bill Hader Jason Sudeikis and Fred Armisen and Andy Samberg. That was 2012 2013. Before that still had Amy Phoeler Tina Fey Maya Rudolph Jimmy Fallon Horatio Sanz Will Ferrell Darrell Hammond etc.

Lorne has been rebuilding for 7 plus years now since last remaining corre left.

Last edited:
Bill Burr’s monologue was a shot across the bowels.
Can’t believe he hasn’t been canceled yet for it.

I didn't think the cold open last night was as funny as it could have been.

I didn't think the cold open last night was as funny as it could have been.
The political sketches aren’t good anymore.
Baldwin’s Trump feels like real life.
It’s not an impression it’s reality.
Last one I enjoyed was the deal or no deal one during the shutdown.

Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy sucked.

Generational Talents. When I saw Bill Burr was hosting SNL this week. I thought what Lisa Lampanelli wasn't available ? Comedy Central Roast level talent.

So is Chris Rock.

I’m sorry he’s too black for you.

Wow Bro. You went there. I never did nor would I. BTW what did Chris Rock do on SNL during the early 90s ?

BTW, Tim Allen around same time number 1 TV Show, Movie, and Book.

shoulda had Tim Allen.

How bout for times like this getting Bill Murray or Paul Simon to host.

Chris Rock, Bill Burr, Issa Rae ? R u kidding me to open a season.

Wow Bro. You went there. I never did nor would I. BTW what did Chris Rock do on SNL during the early 90s ?

BTW, Tim Allen around same time number 1 TV Show, Movie, and Book.

We’re not comparing Rock and Allen’s careers.

And yeah you made a big deal about how Rock isn’t your “thing” and you prefer “blue collar” comedy or something. I saw through your passive aggressive code words.

Also very disappointed too see a talent such as Pete Davidson being used as Sketch Dressing.

Honest question. Anybody who watched SNL on Saturday the Sam Adams sketch.

Where can I buy that Sam Adams Jack-O Pumkin Ale ? I went to Wegmans on my way home from work and all they had was Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom