SNL SEASON 46 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

I thought the Chris Rock episode was very good. I didn't care for the rapper but my kids love her.

I didn't hate this past weekend's episode it was so so. Burr was funny. Kate McKinnon is by far the best cast member. Jim Carrey does an excellent Biden. I love Jack White's ability to play the guitar. He is very smooth.

How many seasons has Kenan Thompson been on? I love his Steve Harvey impressions.

I thought the Chris Rock episode was very good. I didn't care for the rapper but my kids love her.

I didn't hate this past weekend's episode it was so so. Burr was funny. Kate McKinnon is by far the best cast member. Jim Carrey does an excellent Biden. I love Jack White's ability to play the guitar. He is very smooth.

How many seasons has Kenan Thompson been on? I love his Steve Harvey impressions.
KMK is brilliant. Movies are in her future (if they ever make movies again). Carrey is good, although I thought this week's cold open was a bit of a stretch.

And it seems as if I grew up watching Kenan Thomson on SNL. Good call.

Edit: I just looked it up. He's been a cast member since 2003.
1602591584560.png

Kate McKinnon is becoming something of a bore. Chloe Fineman is the show's best impressionist now.

Chris Rock can be tedious, because he tries too hard to play the both sides thing.

Honest question. Anybody who watched SNL on Saturday the Sam Adams sketch.

Where can I buy that Sam Adams Jack-O Pumkin Ale ? I went to Wegmans on my way home from work and all they had was Sam Adams Octoberfest.
It is in the 12 pack with regular Sam, Oktoberfest, and Sam 76.

Relative to other seasonal pumpkin beer, I think their Jack-O Pumpkin is awful. Too much spice, and at like 4.4% it is like water. They should have just kept their 20 Pounds of Pumpkin.

Relative to other seasonal pumpkin beer, I think their Jack-O Pumpkin is awful. Too much spice, and at like 4.4% it is like water. They should have just kept their 20 Pounds of Pumpkin.
Shipyard Pumpkinhead - best pumpkin beer around. Not overpowering with spice, just subtle flavor.

Honest question. Anybody who watched SNL on Saturday the Sam Adams sketch.

Where can I buy that Sam Adams Jack-O Pumkin Ale ? I went to Wegmans on my way home from work and all they had was Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Probably a Dave and Busters and Carrier Dome exclusive.

I don't know. The one featured on SNL was 6 pack. I got the Octoberfest Sam Adams at Wegmans on Taft when I couldn't find it.

Shipyard Pumpkinhead - best pumpkin beer around. Not overpowering with spice, just subtle flavor.
Shipyard is aight.

You are right though... the balance of pumpkin to spice makes or breaks this seasonal beverage.

Shipyard is aight.

You are right though... the balance of pumpkin to spice makes or breaks this seasonal beverage.

I might have to stop at Wegmans tonight and pick up a 6 pack on my way home. I'm digging pumkin flavor beer to sit on drink on my deck tonight.

I might have to stop at Wegmans tonight and pick up a 6 pack on my way home. I'm digging pumkin flavor beer to sit on drink on my deck tonight.
Shipyard will do you well.

I can crush Saranac Pumpkin Ale all day long.

I imagine you can find Southern Tier up there, even I can find them in NC. If you want some stronger autumn brews, they do them properly.

Where can I find that locally ?
Can't help you there, but it's one of the biggest pumkin beers around, so you should be able to find it fairly easily.

I see the Jack-o-Pumkin everywhere, so I'll have to try it. But I'm in Mass, so that;s not a surprise. ;)

1602711791389.png

BTW, Still haven't been able to find it. Went to multiple wegmans in the area. I did buy 2 bottles of wine for 5.99 each. Can't beat that price what a steal. Bottle of White Zinfandel and Sauvignon Blanc.

BTW, Still haven't been able to find it. Went to multiple wegmans in the area. I did buy 2 bottles of wine for 5.99 each. Can't beat that price what a steal. Bottle of White Zinfandel and Sauvignon Blanc.
Maybe liquor stores besides Wegmans?

I got some, but I ain’t spilling the beans and I ain’t parting with a can.

BTW, Host this week is Adele. Lorne Michaels continues to prove he can't get the big time hosts and develop the cast and writing talent. Adele 4 5 years ago would be a top get not now.

I guess he must have lost the phone numbers of Steve Martin and Tom Hanks.

I got some, but I ain’t spilling the beans and I ain’t parting with a can.

Two can play that game. Don't ever ask me what Wegmans has the deal on 5.99 bottles of wine.

BTW, Host this week is Adele. Lorne Michaels continues to prove he can't get the big time hosts and develop the cast and writing talent. Adele 4 5 years ago would be a top get not now.

I guess he must have lost the phone numbers of Steve Martin and Tom Hanks.

Hating on Adele for not being current enough. Impressive mid life crisis soccer mom type post.

Hating on Adele for not being current enough. Impressive mid life crisis soccer mom type post.

Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, John Goodman. Call one of them. Or reach into the alumni base.

Wanna recap the hosts so far.

Chris Rock hasn't been hot since 1996, Bill Burr r u kidding me (I guess Lisa Lampanelli wasn't available) Comedy Central Roast celebrity, never heard of Issa Rae. That's my point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom