SNL SEASON 46 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, John Goodman. Call one of them. Or reach into the alumni base.

Wanna recap the hosts so far.

Chris Rock hasn't been hot since 1996, Bill Burr r u kidding me (I guess Lisa Lampanelli wasn't available) Comedy Central Roast celebrity, never heard of Issa Rae. That's my point.

Im sorry that Burr and Rock are too intelligent for you, and that the redneck dick and fart jokes that you prefer don’t make the cut.

Im sorry that Burr and Rock are too intelligent for you, and that the redneck dick and fart jokes that you prefer don’t make the cut.

U mean blue Collar family comedy. Yes I'll do. Give me Ron White Larry the Cable Guy Tim Allen and Jeff Dunham.

Niche humor for dumb hicks.

Nobody else cares.

Says lot more bout you. You enjoy the loud foul mouthed northeast Comedian like Bill Burr. That's not my kind of comedy.

John Mulaney is hosting next week. Always a great host and episode.

Says lot more bout you. You enjoy the loud foul mouthed northeast Comedian like Bill Burr. That's not my kind of comedy.

Yankees, Giants, Knicks fan who hates small market sports teams, but pines to live in Alabama.

You’re one confused little boy. You had a goth phase AND a JNCO Jeans phase huh?

Yankees, Giants, Knicks fan who hates small market sports teams, but pines to live in Alabama.

You’re one confused little boy. You had a goth phase AND a JNCO Jeans phase huh?

Alabama ? More like Florida if I could get my family to move. Florida everything 100 percent open nobody to force you to wear masks and a Governor who believes in his peoples rights to make their own decisions and freedom to live their own lives.

I'll let u know next time I'm scrolling through my TV and Bill Burr is on comedy central celebrity roasts so you can tune in.

Alabama ? More like Florida if I could get my family to move. Florida everything 100 percent open nobody to force you to wear masks and a Governor who believes in his peoples rights to make their own decisions and freedom to live their own lives.

I'll let u know next time I'm scrolling through my TV and Bill Burr is on comedy central celebrity roasts so you can tune in.

ummm...thanks

Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, John Goodman. Call one of them. Or reach into the alumni base.

Wanna recap the hosts so far.

Chris Rock hasn't been hot since 1996, Bill Burr r u kidding me (I guess Lisa Lampanelli wasn't available) Comedy Central Roast celebrity, never heard of Issa Rae. That's my point.
You have an uncanny ability to ruin every thread you participate in. And with a diverse array of topics.

BTW, Host this week is Adele. Lorne Michaels continues to prove he can't get the big time hosts and develop the cast and writing talent. Adele 4 5 years ago would be a top get not now.

I guess he must have lost the phone numbers of Steve Martin and Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks is a liberal, mask wearing fraidycat.

Let's take a moment of silence for the cancellation of Last Man Standing. Tim Allen is truly the most talented and successful actor and comedian and does not deserve cancellation
I can do without him being a Republican schill but Last Man Standing and Home Improvement are two of my favorite shows. I love how he brought a lot of his Home Improvement pals back for the show.

I can do without him being a Republican schill but Last Man Standing and Home Improvement are two of my favorite shows. I love how he brought a lot of his Home Improvement pals back for the show.
Home Improvement is an American staple. I don’t care what one’s politics are, that show was great.

I only watched one episode of LMS... didn’t care for it at all.

Home Improvement is an American staple. I don’t care what one’s politics are, that show was great.

I only watched one episode of LMS... didn’t care for it at all.
I agree and Tim never really got too political on that show. The Thanksgiving episode with Rodney Dangerfield is an all time classic.

Haven’t been a fan of weekend update for a long time. In fact I usually turn it off before then. This week I happened to watch and found it hilarious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom