SNL SEASON 46 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

Haven’t been a fan of weekend update for a long time. In fact I usually turn it off before then. This week I happened to watch and found it hilarious!
It hasn't been good since Norm MacDonald left.

John Mulaney hosted last night always great. He is this ERA of SNL Steve Martin. Next week Dave Chappelle so great episode next week also going to be.

John Mulaney hosted last night always great. He is this ERA of SNL Steve Martin. Next week Dave Chappelle so great episode next week also going to be.
Steve Martin is a legend. I love Dave Chapelle but the last time he hosted after the election well you know hopefully he's not bad luck.

Chappelle doesn’t seem like your type of humor

Loved Chapelle Show. Chapelle was hot and went out on top now when he steps back in it's a big deal from time to time it's a big deal. Chris Rock doesn't get that same reaction never did. Cause I know you will bring him up. And no it has nothing to do with his political beliefs and which politicians he chooses to align with. I don't find him funny.

Loved Chapelle Show. Chapelle was hot and went out on top now when he steps back in it's a big deal from time to time it's a big deal. Chris Rock doesn't get that same reaction never did. Cause I know you will bring him up. And no it has nothing to do with his political beliefs and which politicians he chooses to align with. I don't find him funny.

I doubt you understood the Chappelle Show, and people like you laughing at it is a big part of why he quit.

I doubt you understood the Chappelle Show, and people like you laughing at it is a big part of why he quit.
What r u talking about ? Good Comedy is Good Comedy.

It hasn't been good since Norm MacDonald left.
bttng.gif

Not going to lie, I found Mulaneys monologue last night to be terrible.

Eh I love Tina Fey not a huge fan of her weekend though. Although the one with James Gandolfini is hilarious.
the years she was head writer were the best in the history of the show

the years she was head writer were the best in the history of the show

Let's not go crazy . But that early to mid late 2000 to early 2010s was the last great ERA. Easy to write with the performers you have during that time. Almost like Barry Switzer when he took over the Cowboys after Jimmy left.

Pete Davidson and talent should never be in the same sentence.

Pete is a talent. It appears he has cleaned up his act off the SNL stage. He is in more sketches then he has ever been in past seasons.

What r u talking about ? Good Comedy is Good Comedy.
You're doing some stunning work in this thread. Keep it coming.

Great stuff by Chappelle. Right up my alley.

SNL is finally cooking with some Gasoline coming up. Maybe Lorne has not lost his touch as far as getting top hosts next 3 episodes Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, and the GOAT Eddie Murphy.

SNL is finally cooking with some Gasoline coming up. Maybe Lorne has not lost his touch as far as getting top hosts next 3 episodes Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, and the GOAT Eddie Murphy.

Dave Chappelle though. He really said some accurate things about the world.

Dave Chappelle though. He really said some accurate things about the world.

Wanna know what was nice about Eddie Murphy. Eddie Murphy never commented on culture issues during his prime you ever hear him comment on Rodney King and the LA Riots ? No he didn't he was making the masses of his fans laugh in Another 48 hours, Boomerang, and Vampire in Brooklyn in that time. Stick to Comedy Dave. You were a Generational Comedy Talent at one time and still are.

Wanna know what was nice about Eddie Murphy. Eddie Murphy never commented on culture issues during his prime you ever hear him comment on Rodney King and the LA Riots ? No he didn't he was making the masses of his fans laugh in Another 48 hours, Boomerang, and Vampire in Brooklyn in that time. Stick to Comedy Dave. You were a Generational Comedy Talent at one time and still are.

Bahahahahaha!!!

Is every thread going to be hijacked now by CuseRunner race-baiting and spreading QAnon-lite BS?

This new take, 'I like black comedians as long as they don't talk about social issues' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom