SNL SEASON 46 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

It’s not a great cast when you’ve got deadweight like Davidson and Mooney as part of it.

Mooney is a Gem. Davidson is someone who will be a bigger star post SNL.

The newer cast they brought in this year, and the last couple years have been very good.

Mooney is a Gem. Davidson is someone who will be a bigger star post SNL.

The newer cast they brought in this year, and the last couple years have been very good.
I think those two would rank near or at the bottom of all of the performers in SNL history.

Haven’t watched since Jimmy Fallon left

Any year in which you land titans of the industry like Rock and Chappelle as hosts, at least has that going for it.

Any year in which you land titans of the industry like Rock and Chappelle as hosts, at least has that going for it.

Chris Rock is a much a titan in Comedy as I am.

I like Melissa, Heidi, Beck, Alex, Mikey, Ego, and the update guys the most right now. Aidy and Chris Redd too. Kyle and Pete have their moments.

Kate McKinnon is super talented, but she has been used so much that nothing seems fresh anymore.

Keenan's been there six years too long.

I like Cecily Strong's Judge Judy, but not much else she does. I know I'm an outlier with this one.

Bowen Yang is limited in his range.

I think the cast is too big, and if it was cut down to the top grouping, the show woul be crisper and edgier.

Last edited:
I like Melissa, Heidi, Beck, Alex, Mikey, Ego, and the update guys the most right now. Aidy and Chris Redd too. Kyle and Pete have their moments.

Kate McKinnon is super talented, but she has been used so much that nothing seems fresh anymore.

Keenan's been there six years too long.

I like Cecily Strong's Judge Judy, but not much else she does. I know I'm an outlier with this one.

Bowen Yang is limited in his range.

I think the cast is too big, and if it was cut down to the top grouping, the show woul be crisper and edgier.
Feel like they expanded the cast this year for the potential covid losses. I think you're right though. Too many players.

I've never been a fan of Mooney. He's just not funny, and if he wasn't best friends with Beck Bennett in college, I don't think he'd be on the show at all.

Feel like they expanded the cast this year for the potential covid losses. I think you're right though. Too many players.

I've never been a fan of Mooney. He's just not funny, and if he wasn't best friends with Beck Bennett in college, I don't think he'd be on the show at all.
It all makes sense now.

I think the cast is full of really funny people but the writing is hit or miss.
And I think people underestimate the impact of an unfunny host. The host is in practically all of the scenes and if they're wood, you're probably not going to find anyone else funny.

When you get a great host (and this doesn't happen often), the skits are gold.
For example:

Rob Schneider/Adam Sandler type of thing, huh?

I didn't realize that. Bennett is ok, but Mooney straight up blows. I thought McKinnon would've been gone a year or two ago. I'm surprised she hasn't left yet. She deserves better. Keenan's new show was just renewed, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone too. One of the SNL extra's is on the show with him too, so maybe he leaves.

Lorne is scrapping for hosts. Anya Taylor Joy ? Who ?

Again. Did he lose Tom Hanks Steve Martin phone numbers.

Gonna need a CuseRunner review. Where’s Chris Rock or Chappelle when you need them?

I didnt watch just caught up on the sketches on youtube wasnt a single funny one. I think the writers and cast ranked on Elon Musk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom