SNL SEASON 46 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SNL SEASON 46

No bro. Should also add more Dave Chapelle great episode top.
Hmm, two months ago you said that the Chappelle episode was “alright” and then said that he should “stick to comedy”.

No bro. Should also add more Dave Chapelle great episode top.

Hmm, two months ago you said that the Chappelle episode was “alright” and then said that he should “stick to comedy”.
The last few days on the board have not been going well for you.

I am now convinced you are a spoof account. No one can be as clueless as your posts have been lately.

The last few days on the board have not been going well for you.

I am now convinced you are a spoof account. No one can be as clueless as your posts have been lately.

My opinions are my own honest unfiltered. You dont have to like or agree.

How was Machine Gun Kelly? Was unable to watch on account of SNL died to me 10 years ago

My opinions are my own honest unfiltered. You dont have to like or agree.
So was Chappelle great?? Or alright and should “stick to comedy”?

Your opinion seems to change depending on what your agenda is at any given time.

Maybe Davidson was being a wiseass trolling. I thought MGK was a rapper that had his career destroyed by Em, but that "music" he did last night sucked big time, corny. I did only see his first set though, that was enough for me.

Maybe Davidson was being a wiseass trolling. I thought MGK was a rapper that had his career destroyed by Em, but that "music" he did last night sucked big time, corny. I did only see his first set though, that was enough for me.
Personally thought Eminem lost that “beef” badly.

MGK is a rapper but grew up influenced by Blink and some other 90s bands so he gave pop rock a try and Tickets to my Downfall was monstrously successful.

Personally thought Eminem lost that “beef” badly.
Couldn't be more opposite from the truth, imo. Oh yeah and MGK admitted as much and said he didn't want any more smoke. He got off a good first shot, but then he woke up the Kraken. Yeah and tickets sales, good for his pocket, has no bearing on whether the music's good. Way too many examples to list.

Couldn't be more opposite from the truth, imo. Oh yeah and MGK admitted as much and said he didn't want any more smoke. Yeah and tickets sales, good for his pocket, has no bearing on whether the music's good. Way too many examples to list.
I mean I enjoyed the new album. I grew up an Eminem fan but his last few albums have just been corny and bitter.

I mean I enjoyed the new album. I grew up an Eminem fan but his last few albums have just been corny and bitter.
I won't argue that, MMLP2 was his best work imo, lately not feeling any of them. But you don't battle him period, he's one of the best all time at that, that's his game.

Wow. Weak first 3 hosts of the season. Last week Chris Rock, this week Bill Burr, next week Issa Rae weak.

First two weeks Cold Opens have been great both weeks. Weak sketches aside last week and 2 sketches into tonight.

BTW, Ego Nwodin is fine as can be. Thank god she's being featured a lot first couple weeks. Beautiful talented black woman.
Your last sentence has become commonplace, woke, PC and is entirely disturbing. All of the cool kids now feel compelled identify people by race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
Why did you find it necessary to include her race in your identification of her? Is it not sufficient that she be known as a beautiful, talented woman?
And in keeping with the times, are you not discounting her talent and demeaning it, by calling attention to, (not to mention leading with), her physical attractiveness?
Just days removed from our annual remembrance of Martin Luther King’s life works, people are now judged and exalted for things that have nothing to do with the content of their character.
People are now qualified for important governmental positions by reason of gender, race, gender and sexual orientation. No one asks the question anymore of who is the most qualified. Shouldn’t we first find the pool of the most qualified people, and then do our social engineering?

I won't argue that, MMLP2 was his best work imo, lately not feeling any of them. But you don't battle him period, he's one of the best all time at that, that's his game.

Im not a fan of either, but do agree that Eminem generally wins his battles, and usually easily.

Evidence is the only one who got the best of him with “Search for Bobby Fischer”, IMO.

Just stumbled upon this thread and it brought more entertainment than I was expecting. Pete Davidson a talent? He must have pictures of Lorne. There's no way that his "talent" has kept him employed this long.

Just stumbled upon this thread and it brought more entertainment than I was expecting. Pete Davidson a talent? He must have pictures of Lorne. There's no way that his "talent" has kept him employed this long.
Lorne keeps him around because he's the only thing somewhat edgy about the show

Wow weak next couple episodes including so far tonight with Regina King. Next week Rege Jean Page. Who ????

Cast and Writing Sketches have been good this season. Just some really weak unimpressive hosts.

Not your “type” of thing, amiright?

Yeah weak hosts who know body has heard of or been relevant.

Chris Rock Bill Burr Dua Lipa Regina King Rege Jean Page.

Had a good string of hosts going.

Omg the show tonight sucks. Regina King is not doing well one of the better casts top to bottom cant save the show tonight.

It’s not a great cast when you’ve got deadweight like Davidson and Mooney as part of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom