So and So is Following Me Alerts | Syracusefan.com

So and So is Following Me Alerts

We have a mini-Social Network on this site. It's pretty cool, although I'm not sure how many of us are gonna actively use it.

the only person i want following me is cali..and who knows when hes gonna make it over here

If you find Cali is following you, it shouldn't be too hard to lose him. Just say "Hey, look over there, it's a silent verbal!" and while he's distracted you run away.

If you find Cali is following you, it shouldn't be too hard to lose him. Just say "Hey, look over there, it's a silent verbal!" and while he's distracted you run away.

tell him about jamere knox finally coming here and send him on his merry way

Under Alerts on the toolbar I get something like this:

BayonneOrang is now following you.

I just clicked on it. Really didn't know what the heck I was clicking on. I was originally trying to send you a DM, but couldn't figure it out, So, I went over to scout to do that.

Please, I'm no stalker.

I just clicked on it. Really didn't know what the heck I was clicking on. I was originally trying to send you a DM, but couldn't figure it out, So, I went over to scout to do that.

Please, I'm no stalker.

so what i heard about you is true then;)

Please, I'm no stalker.
Really...so that wasn't you in my backyard?

Seriously, what did you click on? And what do you get by following me? (besides sheer boredom followed by shock and nervous laughter)

We are all trying to figure this place out.

BTW, Bayonne...I found a buyer for your tix so you are off the hook.

Likes, Follows, will we also have pictures of the girls from high school that got fat?

all the girls that were pretty in high school are all not so pretty happens to a lot of em, only cali knows why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom