So, Drexel beat Albany | Syracusefan.com

So, Drexel beat Albany

orange79

Internet Sleuth
20-19 today. Drexel was down 7-1 after the 1st qtr. Thoughts?

IMO, this does not bode well for us, given our inability to come back from a lesser deficit and win. I know you can't compare games like that, but still... Oh Lord

We had better beat Army tomorrow...

Not good. Will MCW be our feeder tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20-19 today. Drexel was down 7-1 after the 1st qtr. Thoughts?

IMO, this does not bode well for us, given our inability to come back from a lesser deficit and win. I know you can't compare games like that, but still... Oh Lord

We had better beat Army tomorrow...

Not surprised at all, classic upset next game results, the lesser team almost always loses there next game after a huge upset. Not a great sign for SU at all, we REALLY REALLY REALLY need to win today. Hate to say must win but honestly it is.

I heard that cornell dominated albany in their scrimmage until Parnell was out.. they scored 19 vs hobart today.. Hard to see SU struggling to score so much..

I said the other day I'd expect Albany to score a lot of goals this year and will likewise give up a lot of goals this year. It would not surprise me to see Albany in these type of high scoring games all season. I'll be interested to see what they do against some type of zone defense though. Nobody is going to stop the 3 Thompsons playing straight man to man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom