So how bad is Nassib's injury? | Syracusefan.com

So how bad is Nassib's injury?

K

kingottoiii

It would explain a lot of the poor play calling as well as his poor performance. Also teh way Marrone switched the subject.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
It would explain a lot of the poor play calling as well as his poor performance. Also teh way Marrone switched the subject.

As bad as he played, not 1 person noticed any type of injury to his hand. He made some great passes too and fired some bullets on slant patterns. He just had a bad day. Never saw him holding his hand or any indication of any pain.

kcsu

Living Legend
He choked yesterday period it happens i think he will bounce back

CIL

All Conference
As bad as he played, not 1 person noticed any type of injury to his hand. He made some great passes too and fired some bullets on slant patterns. He just had a bad day. Never saw him holding his hand or any indication of any pain.

Not defending his performance at all -- but it explains why he clutched his hand a few times during the game. I didn't really think much of it at the time.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Not defending his performance at all -- but it explains why he clutched his hand a few times during the game. I didn't really think much of it at the time.

Never noticed him do that myself. Which hand was it? Besides, I don't think he threw that many "bad" passes.

K

kingottoiii

Never noticed him do that myself. Which hand was it? Besides, I don't think he threw that many "bad" passes.

I don't think he had as bad of a game as his stats say. He missed Chew deep. He made two bad decisions on the INTs. The third INT really can't blame anyone. His completion percentage was down. But we went slant happy where RU was jumping the routes. This resulted in drops or pass breakups. We had nothing to the outside this game. Nothing to the flats and nothing along the sideline where Chew does his damage. Very few play actions or roll outs. The passing attack seemed odd all day.

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I don't think he had as bad of a game as his stats say. He missed Chew deep. He made two bad decisions on the INTs. The third INT really can't blame anyone. His completion percentage was down. But we went slant happy where RU was jumping the routes. This resulted in drops or pass breakups. We had nothing to the outside this game. Nothing to the flats and nothing along the sideline where Chew does his damage. Very few play actions or roll outs. The passing attack seemed odd all day.

Was watching in the . Sure enough the Penn state fan was nice and cheering Cuse on. His team just beat Indiana. Anyway, he turns to me and says "The Rutgers linebackers are playing pretty good we have got to stop throwing over the middle they are starting to read it." Sure enough the next play interception. :bat:

JoeSU

All American
When he took a late hit (penalty was called) he came up looking woozy. I thought he was taking himself out of the game, but stayed in and not surprising, a running play was called on the next play (3rd down).

memcorsu

2nd String
Saw that too Joe. Was the only time I noticed him clutching the hand. It looked like his nonthrowing hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jowharf68

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom