So i just watched both games... | Syracusefan.com

So i just watched both games...

imdevo

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Scorer
I was away for work for a few days and I recorded both games (and I took today off just to watch these two games). I was angry/upset/frustrated but at the end I was happy. We won but we have room to improve...

Then I jumped on this board and (no joke) I thought we lost the game. I had to do a double take (on espn.com to check the score) to see if we actually won.

I know we are a very impatient fan base (and our coach does nothing to help us with our fears/insecurities) but man...we are 2-0 in a great conference with two road wins with a team that still has some upside and is not clicking yet...I like where we are, I like our possibilities and I like the fact that we can win with CM playing worse than "bad"...I know some of you have seen this picture before but every time I read this board's comments it reminds me of it so I thought I'd post it.

Success.png

Interesting.

So, assuming time is on the horizontal axis, it appears this team will go back in time on a number of occasions to eventually reach a higher level of success more quickly than would otherwise be possible.

Kind of what I figured all along. :)

The board is here to discuss things. And discuss away we do! We've been processing two very heinous games. I don't see why you are surprised. It is the very essence of what a fan board does.

I was away for work for a few days and I recorded both games (and I took today off just to watch these two games). I was angry/upset/frustrated but at the end I was happy. We won but we have room to improve...

Then I jumped on this board and (no joke) I thought we lost the game. I had to do a double take (on espn.com to check the score) to see if we actually won.

I know we are a very impatient fan base (and our coach does nothing to help us with our fears/insecurities) but man...we are 2-0 in a great conference with two road wins with a team that still has some upside and is not clicking yet...I like where we are, I like our possibilities and I like the fact that we can win with CM playing worse than "bad"...I know some of you have seen this picture before but every time I read this board's comments it reminds me of it so I thought I'd post it.

View attachment 33109

How dare you try to post something positive after back-to-back conference road wins?!?!? Don't you know the sky is falling around here?

So you're telling me we can have two y's associated with one x?

The board is here to discuss things. And discuss away we do! We've been processing two very heinous games. I don't see why you are surprised. It is the very essence of what a fan board does.

I'm also discussing :noidea:

And also I don't think I am alone in my sentiment here either...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom