So if Sean Tucker | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

If Sean Tucker wants it give it to him, could only help attract the next great RB playing currently at whatever HS right now. At least it couldn’t hurt.

I get why you may have to go through all the hurdles *now*, but holy cow has the 44 thing been totally screwed up.

At this point, there is actually too much democracy in this decision.

We need a benevolent dictator to just make it happen.

And the process is the story now instead of the actual event, which is the worst spot you want to be in.

Someone has to fix this and quickly.

I get why you may have to go through all the hurdles *now*, but holy cow has the 44 thing been totally screwed up.

At this point, there is actually too much democracy in this decision.

We need a benevolent dictator to just make it happen.

And the process is the story now instead of the actual event, which is the worst spot you want to be in.

Someone has to fix this and quickly.

Yeah. Ben just gave the # to Ernie, no big production about it.

As much as Babers says it's not his call - it's his call.
HE is the coach. Nobody else is.

Assuming Wildhack is on board (why wouldn't he be?), then this decision should be his and his alone.

Assuming Wildhack is on board (why wouldn't he be?), then this decision should be his and his alone.

Jim Brown, Rob Konrad, Terry Richardson and Michael Owens are the ones to decide? Really?

I mean, why not DC at this point? He was 44.

What if there is a disagreement between the guys that are voting on it? Can you imagine the embarrassing stories that would be written?

Just give the kid 44. He deserves it. Us fans deserve it. The team deserves it. Syracuse can have nice things! We are worthy of it. The absolute *WORST* thing is that he becomes an average back and he's still a great representative of the university. The world will not end. The sun won't explode. Life will go on. Likely, he'll set a bunch of records and gain a bunch of yards and get a bunch of wins under his belt and be a fantastic representative for Syracuse!

Also, WHERE IS HIS HEISMAN VIDEO, CUSE?

Give the kid 44. Get his Heisman video / Doak Walker hype video cut.

And oh btw, start cutting them for Mikel Jones and Marlowe Wax while you're at it! AND GIVE THE DEFENSE A NICKNAME FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY. Those are some baaaaaaaad men and they need a nickname.

Let's enjoy football again and celebrate the guys on the team! It's ok to have nice things once in a while as Syracuse fans.

Jim Brown, Rob Konrad, Terry Richardson and Michael Owens are the ones to decide? Really?

What if there is a disagreement between the guys that are voting on it? Can you imagine the embarrassing stories that would be written?

Just give the kid 44. He deserves it. Us fans deserve it. The team deserves it. Syracuse can have nice things! We are worthy of it. The absolute *WORST* thing is that he becomes an average back and he's still a great representative of the university. The world will not end. The sun won't explode. Life will go on. Likely, he'll set a bunch of records and gain a bunch of yards and get a bunch of wins under his belt and be a fantastic representative for Syracuse!

And oh btw, start cutting them for Mikel Jones and Marlowe Wax while you're at it! AND GIVE THE DEFENSE A NICKNAME FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY. Those are some baaaaaaaad men and they need a nickname.

Let's enjoy football again and celebrate the guys on the team! It's ok to have nice things once in a while as Syracuse fans.

100%

time to start acting like a P5 program

I believe at that point 44 was given to whoever was named the #1 guy. There's a bit more weight behind it now, but I would think Babers and Wildhack could get together and make the right call.

Let it build up, it’ll be fine.

They’re waiting to see if we win vs FSU.

Dino screwed up. He says its not his decision yet he decided to make it Jim Brown and the other 44s decision. Stupid.

Dino screwed up. He says its not his decision yet he decided to make it Jim Brown and the other 44s decision. Stupid.
Would’ve been an appropriate time for some cliche coach speak

Jim Brown isn't from Syracuse and did not grow up a fan. He doesn't want to see his number unretired.

Not even going to get into you telling me my opinion doesn't matter because I'm not "from here".
The number does not belong to Jim Brown, and only his jersey is retired, Syracuse does not retire numbers. Meaning the number is available for anyone the University sees fit to give it to.

It's a question of when not if.

And I really doubt it's up to Owens and Richardson as a voting bloc for something as important, PR Wise, to Syracuse University. Let's be real.

Even for Rob Konrad, it can't hurt his financial services business if his name is mentioned 2,000 times when the number is given out again.

This is happening. I just wonder if it makes sense more during a WF game (where there is less fans but they could build it up during week) or surprise during the Clemson game.

After those games, I suspect season could go sideways where the law of diminishing returns occurs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom