So if Sean Tucker | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

Even if he gets 44, I want that 34 jersey. What website do you think it will be on?

Even if he gets 44, I want that 34 jersey. What website do you think it will be on?
Manny’s has it.

Edit: oops! They have the T-Shirt.
Hopefully they’ll carry the jersey as well when it’s available.

Last edited:
Do I see Garrett Shrader (and not Sean Tucker) with heisman odds on FanDuel or do my eyes deceive me?

https://.fanduel.com/navigation/ncaaf?tab=heisman

I love how much Black is lobbying. The fans and players want it.
LockedOnSyracuse had a great segment on their Victory Monday podcast about the campaign to give BadMotherTucker 44 and they raved about how much Josh is going to bat trying to get Sean 44.

They also noted how if not this year at the Pitt game, if ADJW and the University along with the so-called “44 Committee” do not give Sean the opportunity to wear the #, which he clearly would be honored and wants to wear, he should feel slighted. And so would all of us.

LockedOnSyracuse had a great segment on their Victory Monday podcast about the campaign to give BadMotherTucker 44 and they raved about how much Josh is going to bat trying to get Sean 44.

They also noted how if not this year at the Pitt game, if ADJW and the University along with the so-called “44 Committee” do not give Sean the opportunity to wear the #, which he clearly would be honored and wants to wear, he should feel slighted. And so would all of us.

I’m willing to bet Sean isn’t as upset about it as some fans and LockedonSyracuse.

I am really liking that "BadMother Tucker" reference...nicely done by whoever teed that up. Nice shirt options for that as well.

I’m willing to bet Sean isn’t as upset about it as some fans and LockedonSyracuse.
Yep, We have seen his interviews and Twitter. Comes across as very laid back.

Oh man, another tough look for the WorldWide Leader...
When was that interview? If it was before the Cuse game finished, I believe he was briefly leading the country.

When was that interview? If it was before the Cuse game finished, I believe he was briefly leading the country.
I don’t know when the interview was filmed but if I had to guess based on the upload date from the user on Twitter dot com I’d say yesterday afternoon

It was after the Michigan game so unless it was literally during our BC game, which I doubt as it wouldn’t be two day prior to being aired, they made a mistake. Side note, imagine if he didn’t transfer and was still at Wake? We’d have both these guys in the same conference.

I’ll say it again: if Tucker doesn’t wear 44 during his career here and it’s not his decision - it will hurt the legacy of 44 that some want to protect more than help it.
This will probably not be popular.

I'm sorry, but all the hand-wringing about 44/Not44 is silly.

The amount of people who care are mostly limited to this board.

I fail to see how ST not wearing 44 tarnishes what Ernie Davis/Jim Brown/Floyd Little/Mandel Robinson did.

To me, it makes little difference.
1635950296470.gif

I fail to see how ST not wearing 44 tarnishes what Ernie Davis/Jim Brown/Floyd Little/Mandel Robinson did.

To me, it makes little difference. View attachment 210104
Have they contacted Glenn Moore yet? I'm really interested in if he feels that Tucker can live up to the high bar that he set.

To me, it makes little difference. View attachment 210104
With all due respect, I disagree.

A lot of casuals know what 44 is. This is an opportunity to right a bad wrong and start off a new story for the program borrowing something positive from the old.

We must be the only school in the country who could have a Hollywood movie with Big name stars commemorating our tradition and still say “eh people don’t even care about it anymore”.

Saying people dont know or care is snowballing the issue at hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom