So Jerry Palm has us 1st four in this morning as an 11 seed. | Syracusefan.com

So Jerry Palm has us 1st four in this morning as an 11 seed.

IMG_1390.GIF

I trust Palm over Lunardi.

The bubble is so craptacular that we could be in right now.

We are 1 win short of being safely in.
So we can do it. This team making the tournament would really help momentum of the program.

So we can do it. This team making the tournament would really help momentum of the program.

Only one win shy?

If you look at Palms bracket and compare the bubble teams (even taking off the names), a lot of the computer stats favor is over other bubble teams. So I can see why he puts us in. Some of the other bubble teams have awful numbers in a few areas. At least our SOS, RPI and top 50 wins are decent.

Only one win shy?
I actually agree. Granted things can change with other bubble teams but f you take names off and compare the bubble teams anonymously, a 20-13 syracuse team looks good. 21-13 would look a lot better with another quad 1 win.

its all in flux.. Palm has us in and UL out.. if it came down to just those 2 we might see it.. in any case FSU beating UL would be good
Palm doesnt like Alabama/UL, Lunardi doesnt like us/Marq but maybe we jump up when they update from yesterday.

thats pretty much the only spots those two flip.

Prov/KSU/ST Bon/Marq/USC/UCLA/Texas thats about the bubble that can help us with losses

Yeah no way that is the case.
Is that what you think or what you know if it’s what you know how do you know based on what did you do any research or just running your mouth like you always do

its all in flux.. Palm has us in and UL out.. if it came down to just those 2 we might see it.. in any case FSU beating UL would be good
Palm doesnt like Alabama/UL, Lunardi doesnt like us/Marq but maybe we jump up when they update from yesterday.

thats pretty much the only spots those two flip.

Prov/KSU/ST Bon/Marq/USC/UCLA/Texas thats about the bubble that can help us with losses

There really is not an argument for UL over us when you look just below the surface. At 9-9 in conference even Joey B would see it, my guess is 8-10 in conference is what some are hung up on.

Is that what you think or what you know if it’s what you know how do you know based on what did you do any research or just running your mouth like you always do

So you think we're in with a win over Wake Forest? Please explain why- because Jerry Palm says so? I'd love to hear it.

None of these projections factor in the notion of a bid stealer(s). That could potentially happen in the C-USA, A-10, P-12, MW and MVC, among others.

Disagree, I think if we lose to Wake we are out and deservedly so. A win over Wake puts us on an iffy iffy bubble. Wins over Wake and NC would make us strong favorites to get in, but not 100% out of the woods.

If we truly want to control our own destiny beyond any shadow of a doubt, we need three more wins.

Disagree, I think if we lose to Wake we are out and deservedly so. A win over Wake puts us on an iffy iffy bubble. Wins over Wake and NC would make us strong favorites to get in, but not 100% out of the woods.

If we truly want to control our own destiny beyond any shadow of a doubt, we need three more wins.
I’m not confident wake by itself is enough. However I think wake and Carolina is definitely enough. Don’t think we need 3 more.

Palm has some strange seeds. He's kept ASU on the 8/9 line forever and won't move them off it despite loss after loss in the P-12. Then he doesn't even have Alabama in his last four out. Alabama is squarely on the bubble. You can make a case for them and against them, but not even top four out?

So you think we're in with a win over Wake Forest? Please explain why- because Jerry Palm says so? I'd love to hear it.

None of these projections factor in the notion of a bid stealer(s). That could potentially happen in the C-USA, A-10, P-12, MW and MVC, among others.
It’s yet to be determined for sure I’m not wasting my time explaining anything to you

to many others on this board and I’m not falling into your trap I could come up with 10 other examples of how you annoy people

Looks like I have to look for the ignore button

It’s yet to be determined for sure I’m not wasting my time explaining anything to you

to many others on this board and I’m not falling into your trap I could come up with 10 other examples of how you annoy people

Looks like I have to look for the ignore button

Maybe you should look for a clue first.