So Kevin Drew played today against UVA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So Kevin Drew played today against UVA

I know for a fact that I would have been kicked out of school the second I stepped into the car blatantly drunk. I know non-athletes that it has happened to at SU

I know a couple of non-athletes who were ticketed for DWI in Onondaga County, and SU did absolutely nothing to them. Of course, this was almost 30 years ago.

More recently ... both Johnnie Morant and Deshaun Williams were DWI cases. Both players missed a couple of games, but neither player was kicked out of school.

Most schools take this very seriously. My alma mater mandates a one-year suspension (without guaranteed reinstitution) for DWI.

It's about time society catches up. I've never seen a place so defensive about drunk driving as Central New York. It seems almost accepted practice up here.

[quote="OttoMets, post: 214845, member: 716"]Most schools take this very seriously. My alma mater mandates a one-year suspension (without guaranteed reinstitution) for DWI.

It's about time society catches up. I've never seen a place so defensive about drunk driving as Central New York. It seems almost accepted practice up here.[/quote]

What year did you grad from Goshen?

Most schools take this very seriously. My alma mater mandates a one-year suspension (without guaranteed reinstitution) for DWI.

It's about time society catches up. I've never seen a place so defensive about drunk driving as Central New York. It seems almost accepted practice up here.

Well, how the hell else are you supposed to get home from the bars? There aren't enough taxis to go around.

Well, how the hell else are you supposed to get home from the bars? There aren't enough taxis to go around.
I sincerely hope this is a sarcastic remark and not one attempting to justify drunk driving.

I sincerely hope this is a sarcastic remark and not one attempting to justify drunk driving.
facepalm3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom