#DidTheRightThing
#SwaggerCuse
#DomeDoinIt
#CuseNation
#JoinLaFamilia
#WelcometotheOhana

Literally anything is better than Be The Alpha. It makes absolutely no sense
I still think we missed out on #Domesquad

They used it last year also, just with 18. It's a common hashtag with schools. SU still use #oitnf also.
It's common? Boo.

Then all the more reason to get rid of it and do something different.

Okay. I'm done ranting about this

Just happy to have our next commitment

UnknownOrange

All Conference
I offer my hashtag suggestions for future commitments:
#DidTheRightThing
#SwaggerCuse
#DomeDoinIt
#CuseNation
#JoinLaFamilia
#WelcometotheOhana

Be the alpha is their team mantra. They preach it all the time. To dominate. To be the absolute best you can be. Obviously they want the class of 20_ _ to have a hashtag specific to them. It honestly means absolutely nothing lol. I couldn't name another teams recruiting hashtag if i tried

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
Be the alpha is their team mantra. They preach it all the time. To dominate. To be the absolute best you can be. Obviously they want the class of 20_ _ to have a hashtag specific to them. It honestly means absolutely nothing lol. I couldn't name another teams recruiting hashtag if i tried
They used the be the alpha # for 2018 also but 2020 doesn't really lend itself to the same usage appearance wise. I have seen be the alpha used in other programs edits, not hashtags.

UnknownOrange

All Conference
They used the be the alpha # for 2018 also but 2020 doesn't really lend itself to the same usage appearance wise. I have seen be the alpha used in other programs edits, not hashtags.
True. They also have shirts that I've seen coaches wear saying ALPHA on the back

SUFaninNJ

All American
I offer my hashtag suggestions for future commitments:
#DidTheRightThing
#SwaggerCuse
#DomeDoinIt
#CuseNation
#JoinLaFamilia
#WelcometotheOhana

Orange is the New Fast is not better than Be The Alpha.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
Orange is the New Fast is not better than Be The Alpha.
I would submit that Orange is the New Fast is superior to Be The Alpha. The use of Orange is unique to us and differentiating, and it also played off a common phrase made more popular by a television programme that entered the zeitgeist at the time. Be The Alpha lacks differentiation, and carries some politically charged stigma.

Also, I tried to write that in the most pretentious sounding way possible. I award myself 5 points.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
I would submit that Orange is the New Fast is superior to Be The Alpha. The use of Orange is unique to us and differentiating, and it also played off a common phrase made more popular by a television programme that entered the zeitgeist at the time. Be The Alpha lacks differentiation, and carries some politically charged stigma.

Also, I tried to write that in the most pretentious sounding way possible. I award myself 5 points.
You obviously don't follow twitter. Orange isn't uniquely equated with SU by prospects, fans or schools. Just look at our resident Clemson fan gbo. ;)

cuse309

All Conference
This is right up there with "what uniforms will they wear?"
I could not care less about either inconsequential factor. If a recruit states he chose a school over Syracuse, and the teams hashtag and/or uniform was the deciding factor, then I'll change my mind.

Top Bottom