So what's TD do from here? | Syracusefan.com

So what's TD do from here?

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
He's 23, can't see him playing another year, he has to be disappointed/miserable. We know his Dad... Interesting few months for that player.

We Still could use his help this year. Run or long ball option once in a while. One long touchdown a game could open up the run scheme, but we need to block and open Holes. Devito starts it would of been a touchdown the first play of the game. Three straight punts in the second half because Carter didn't have a hole in 11 out of 12 plays. What a game!

He should put on his big boy pants and work hard in practice. Earn your spot back. This is a good competition. If he wants to leave after the season, then fine. But this is your school and your team for now. You want it, work for it.

If I was TD I’d appreciate where things are at. He will play again this year. Shredder took some hits this game. A lot less pressure.

Our entire offense was Tucker. I enjoyed Shrader's runs, and he hands off well. Devito can also hand off, but he can also pass. If Tucker goes down? (Or they plan for it) Its over, and we won't want a running back at QB.

I don't think we've seen the last of him here.

If we don't jump out to a lead in the next few games, he's going to be the only chance to get back in it. Between slim and none, I'll take slim.

If we don't jump out to a lead in the next few games, he's going to be the only chance to get back in it. Between slim and none, I'll take slim.

He'll kick rocks.

First off, no matter your opinion on Devito, he’s a good kid who loved our school. If I was in the crowd tonight that boo’d him, it would have been a fight. That kid bled for us, it didn’t work out but I love him for it. I hope he transfers and becomes the next Rodgers but his time at SU has come to an end. Also, can someone scoop his dad from Marshall street real quick, he won’t stop egging cars and screaming about Dino. Thanks.

His upside is being Troy Nunes circa 2002. Senior who finally puts it together and wins a few games.

His upside is being Troy Nunes circa 2002. Senior who finally puts it together and wins a few games.
What do you think GS ‘s upside is?