So what's TD do from here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So what's TD do from here?

Hopefully it’s becoming merely a below average passer who plays the rest of the season and gets us 6-7 wins.
So a better version of Mahoney and Culpepper

He isn’t a good passer but at least he doesn’t stare down one player. I don’t think Cuse wins this game with Devito... btw Liberty isn’t a top 25 program but they are decent.
Actually people pointed out in the chat that he did stare down receivers on plays

Actually people pointed out in the chat that he did stare down receivers on plays
It was not anything near what Devito does in my opinion at least. He also hangs in the pocket and does not take sacks as much as Devito but idk it’s a different playbook so hard to fully analyze.

It was not anything near what Devito does in my opinion at least. He also hangs in the pocket and does not take sacks as much as Devito but idk it’s a different playbook so hard to fully analyze.
How many sacks has Devito taken this year?

First off, no matter your opinion on Devito, he’s a good kid who loved our school. If I was in the crowd tonight that boo’d him, it would have been a fight. That kid bled for us, it didn’t work out but I love him for it. I hope he transfers and becomes the next Rodgers but his time at SU has come to an end. Also, can someone scoop his dad from Marshall street real quick, he won’t stop egging cars and screaming about Dino. Thanks.
I don’t think they were booing devito I think they were booing the officials call, and thought it was a targeting

He's 23, can't see him playing another year, he has to be disappointed/miserable. We know his Dad... Interesting few months for that player.
Well, he’s by far the best quarterback on the team so I assume he starts next week. I’m confused by the post. Dino wanted to give GS a full game. He played fine, not great. Back to Tommy next week hopefully. God please

We still lack a suitable 1/4back. We won by a combination of their arrogance and a turnover.