So what's the word - did Diagne pick Us ???? | Syracusefan.com

So what's the word - did Diagne pick Us ????

He's gonna pick a winner.

pg-toddler-habits-picking-nose-full.jpg

The coverage on this commitment is sweeping the internet and the major networks. I can't believe they pre-empted all the other sports stories to focus on the Moose and the Cuse. It's 5:30 PM on 5-31-14, do you know where your Moose is? Or for that matter, is it even your Moose to be on the loose?

The coverage on this commitment is sweeping the internet and the major networks. I can't believe they pre-empted all the other sports stories to focus on the Moose and the Cuse. It's 5:30 PM on 5-31-14, do you know where your Moose is? Or for that matter, is it even your Moose to be on the loose?
Here at the underclassmen game which starts in 20. Will post but I'm sure twitter and Whitey23 will have it before my slow iPhone index finger.

Nice SU and Seton Hall collection of fans here, just saw Silva, Murray and the mini Moose stroll by after warm ups.

Here at the underclassmen game which starts in 20. Will post but I'm sure twitter and Whitey23 will have it before my slow iPhone index finger.
Tee! I knew you'd be our Johnny on the spot! I'm psyched to get your nearly live up to the nanosecond commentary on the Klineopalooza!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom