So what's the word - did Diagne pick Us ???? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So what's the word - did Diagne pick Us ????

Smooth, but at times when he gets to the rim, it's like a violent thunderstorm. Just get out of harm's way.

Back to the original topic.

Did Diagne make the annoucnement?

Murray's better than he played. Couple of moments but fairly quiet tonight. Frank Howard looked great passing and finishing.

Malachi was supposed to play. Anyone know what happened?

Murray's better than he played. Couple of moments but fairly quiet tonight. Frank Howard looked great passing and finishing.

Malachi was supposed to play. Anyone know what happened?
On the broadcast they said a family situation.

Welcome aboard Moose !!!

Great get by the staff - I really like this kid - he should get big minutes & maybe even start as a frosh !!!

I am impressed with the coordination of... the jump ropers!
Jump ropers were very cool. I got out of my car in the parking lot, and two kids went up to me "HI!" with ear to ear smiles. I saw parents carrying pogo sticks, so I told iommi that it was going to be serious business at halftime. :)

Just so everyone knows who we're getting here. This is Diagne bringing the ball up and into the lane up against a PG in Franklin Howard. He's a big, but like OE mentioned already tonight, he's unconventional, fast, athletic and not your typical big man. On the other hand, he rebounds, contests shots like a 5 on the defensive end. I want to make the analogy, Josh Pace of bigs. Right place at the right time, that type of player.
-e3b1144dbd71d43a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom