So what's your pre-game brew of choice? | Syracusefan.com

So what's your pre-game brew of choice?

FAL

No comment.
SYRACUSE Pale Ale?

domegnome.JPG

utica club. OUTSTANDING! Am i the only person annoyed with the fact that you cant find Labatts Blue/light outside of the NY PA area? When i lived in Mass noone had ever even heard of it..i was pissed off to high hell. I enjoy many great beers but blue light is usually my everyday beer so between that and not being able to find a real pizza or wing anywhere in the entire state it was an easy decision to move back to Syracuse. Driving home for every game was a bit much as well but there was no way in hell i was giving up my seasons tickets. Sorry i got off topic.

utica club. OUTSTANDING! Am i the only person annoyed with the fact that you cant find Labatts Blue/light outside of the NY PA area? When i lived in Mass noone had ever even heard of it..i was pissed off to high hell. I enjoy many great beers but blue light is usually my everyday beer so between that and not being able to find a real pizza or wing anywhere in the entire state it was an easy decision to move back to Syracuse. Driving home for every game was a bit much as well but there was no way in hell i was giving up my seasons tickets. Sorry i got off topic.
Upstate Tavern at Turning Stone has it on draft. Yummy

only been in there once..but yea they do a good job there. I havent been to that huge expansion of bars/restaurants they just did EXIT whatever it is..have you been?

only been in there once..but yea they do a good job there. I havent been to that huge expansion of bars/restaurants they just did EXIT whatever it is..have you been?
Just got back. Nice expansion. We enjoy the Tin Rooster western theme restaurant and bar. Saw a couple of really good bands there this past weekend. The others are a little too upscale for a redneck like me. :)

Here in NJ, the closest "local" beer (to Syracuse) that I can find is either an Ithaca or Southern Tier brew. So during the season I try to stick with those.

However, I stocked up on my last business trip to Syracuse 2 weeks ago... Will have Syracuse Pale Ale and Lake Placid Ubu at my MetLife tailgate.

One of these away games we should get a bunch of people to pay Dinosaur BBQ to come with one of their smokers and do all the food for everyone..have them bring some ApeHanger Ale and a couple other middle ages brews that will knock us on our ass.

Depends on the game time. For nooners, coffee. This week, with a 3:30pm kickoff, it will be a gameday decision.

Edit: Tee? Really? I get a "Like" for THAT? Now you're just being easy.

I stopped drinking before games at the start of the 2009 season. Now I reserve my drinking for after the game, although I might begin in the fourth quarter if the Cuse has the game well in hand. My celebratory brew varies, but is generally of the darker persuasion. Right now I've got some Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale and Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale in the fridge.

I stopped drinking before games at the start of the 2009 season. Now I reserve my drinking for after the game, although I might begin in the fourth quarter if the Cuse has the game well in hand. My celebratory brew varies, but is generally of the darker persuasion. Right now I've got some Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale and Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale in the fridge.

I don't drink before or during games either.

Find it's much easier to remember the actual game without the buzz.

Coke Zero or unsweetened ice tea for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom