so who is the #4 guard now | Syracusefan.com

so who is the #4 guard now

upperdeck

Living Legend
if foul trouble happens among the 3 guards and for some reason we need to go to 4th guy

do you go to the walkons, do you try to move hughes up to the 2, does washington burn this RS if he his pretty healthy which he probably is..

200.gif

Hughes. Marek would probably be the 5th guard if we wanted to go to doomsday scenarios.

Guys in the last 3 plus months Jalen couldn’t get off the bench as the 4th guard...irrelevant
I think it’s more being asked in case of fouls/injury...

Hughes.

Agreed.

How often do we play four guards in a game? But if we need to for whatever reason, Hughes slides down.

120517_GMac_ToddMichalek_SP.jpg

If some players are like having a coach on the floor then here's our coach who's like having a player on the bench.

Guard #4, at your service.

120517_GMac_ToddMichalek_SP.jpg

If some players are like having a coach on the floor then here's our coach who's like having a player on the bench.

Guard #4, at your service.
What would be the penalty if Coach K played Jon Scheyer in an emergency?

It’s a trick question, silly.

if foul trouble happens among the 3 guards and for some reason we need to go to 4th guy

do you go to the walkons, do you try to move hughes up to the 2, does washington burn this RS if he his pretty healthy which he probably is..

Marek is our backups backup at every position.

Washington is not on the team to be the lead guard 3 ys from now.. if it came down to winning or losing a RS and i was washington i would play.

it would take bad foul trouble issues for sure

Washington is not on the team to be the lead guard 3 ys from now.. if it came down to winning or losing a RS and i was washington i would play.

it would take bad foul trouble issues for sure

outside of buddy, we are talking about the biggest cuse "fan" to play for cuse since who? anyone?

I know the rautins family very well - im not even sure i'd put andy in this discussion.

i would not be surprised at all if HW used to or still does lurk on here. Hi HW :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom