Somebody check on Kenpom | Syracusefan.com

Somebody check on Kenpom

zibby

Starter
His beloved Badgers losing must have killed him.

People never seem to understand that it's not his personal seeding. It's his computer!

i'm pretty sure he even admitted there was a flaw when it came to wisconsin

better check on blue curtain as well . . . igor disappeared into the swamps of south florida at 30-1 and won't to be seen again

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

he had wisconsin #1 basically the whole season.
They fell out of the top spot in early january and out of the top 5 a month ago . . . Ohio State is his current #1 by a super slim margin over Kentucky, who had been #1 for awhile until they lost to Vandy

So... the system is fine, when the system isnt failing.

There will be outliers in any system. Not knowing the specifics of his system, I suspect it overweights conference games. He weights for opponent and more recent games, Wisconsin started off playing efficient basketball and finished the season playing efficient basketball against highly rated teams.

No system is perfect, and it is easy to cherry pick results to attack it. On the other hand unless you have an unbiased assessment of teams, I would love to hear about it.

his computer will blow up if we beat his other fav OSU

I JUST finished watching the game on DVR. LGO mutha fracking ORANGE! What a well played game both sides. Really good game by both teams. We really were able to get drives towards the basket off screens or isolations at will. If Joseph finishes that one drive at the rim or makes his free throws then it dosn't get this close. I also loved the energy from the tip from our guys. One of the few games this past decade frankly where it seemed everybody was hustling and dialed in.

I'm sure it's been discussed but props to CJ and Baye! They stepped up big time!!! Bring on OSU!

better check on blue curtain as well . . . igor disappeared into the swamps of south florida at 30-1 and won't to be seen again

I saw a Blue Curtain post a few minutes ago -- poor guy seemed a bit dazed and confused.

Speaking of legends, I spotted Tristan in the chat room before the game but didn't stick around long enough to verify if it was really him. But wherever he is, he must be having a hard time dealing with Triche's performance.

They fell out of the top spot in early january and out of the top 5 a month ago . . . Ohio State is his current #1 by a super slim margin over Kentucky, who had been #1 for awhile until they lost to Vandy

Not so. As of 8am this morning (Friday), the Badgers are ranked #5 in Ken Pom, still ahead of SU. May change after he gets out of bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom