Something that drives me nuts... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Something that drives me nuts...

He hasn't played against anyone yet.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
he played against bjorn in a pick up game and torched him for 30... which is like pippen d.

The "where you sleep" issue is way overblown IMO. Lets not make it seem like these guys are checking into some pay per hour motel when they travel.
You're entitled to your opinion, but there have been many studies done on the subject so maybe you should just google "jetlag". Scientists and oddsmakers seem to think that jetlag has an effect. Therefor, since Syracuse traveled 3 time zones and the Aztecs didn't it seems to me that the Aztecs had an advantage. So anyone that thinks the game played in SD was "totally neutral" should read about the effects of jetlag/"where you sleep" and they would see my point.

Why does this bother people? The longer we are underated, the better!! People are missing the big picture!!!

WE ARE 7-0 AGAINST THE SPREAD!!!

Edit: apparently ESPNs stats for us were a bit off, and that includes the midway game where we shot four and they shot 18. Without that game, through seven each SU has put up 166 3s, SDSU 137. We actually shoot more from deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How dare you let facts get in the way of talking points. If you didn't know already, our only offense comes from inside the charge circle and SD State relies solely on three quarter court heaves for their offense. Or so I've been told.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom