Song of the Day II | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

From upcoming new album. Feels like an old pair of comfortable shoes. Just like Bruce, Neil keeps getting it done.

I believe that's Nils Lofgren playing accordion on this track, orange79. Neil brought him back to Crazy Horse a few years ago after Poncho Sampedro retired. He played with them in the early 70s before ending up with Bruce.

Last edited:
A little variety. This goes way back.

I had a friend when I was in high school his mom and dad grew up during the swing era. I used to go over to his house at night and his dad would play big band music on his record player. I actually like a lot of that music.

She and Krupa both got busted for marijuana possession at critical points in their careers. She got into more serious drugs. Survived all that and lived into her late 80's.

LOL, I was just listening to Phil Ochs like 10 seconds ago after about an hour of going through various songs by him - I just happened to see him pop up on a Twitter thread about "saddest songs" - weird coincidence. Never heard of him b4 an hour ago and then I see this.

This is a fine spin on a great Badfinger song. The whole album should be interesting.

Did someone say Name of the Game?

Crystal Method version (linked below) featuring Tom Morello, and a dude from Styles of Beyond laying down some vocals...

You may know Styles from the Linkin Park fellow's side project - Fort Minor. Which featured 'Remember the Name,' and you MAY recall that from hearing it 8,392,372 times during the Big East tournament about 15 years ago. :)

Anyway... lol

Newly released Radiohead, but it’s old - Kid A/Amnesiac era.

Sorry, overwhelming the thread a bit the past 30 minutes. :)

Dutch artist, but always gives me a strong Radiohead vibe...maybe Radiohead/Ashcroft mash-up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom